Has anyone problems with accruement of credits

HUDHAYFA_C

No, but I am having this problem is seems with survival on extreme planets. Got to 3.9 sols now it doesn't go up so I'm stuck on 2 milestones for it...?

No, but I am having this problem is seems with survival on extreme planets. Got to 3.9 sols now it doesn't go up so I'm stuck on 2 milestones for it...?

I'm having the same problem, went from 2.1 sols to 7.3 sols on an extreme toxic planet, now the counter won't move. Have found an extreme heat planet, same problem. 

I'm having the same problem, went from 2.1 sols to 7.3 sols on an extreme toxic planet, now the counter won't move. Have found an extreme heat planet, same problem. 

Would you guys be so kind as to create a thread for your problem? The OP would like an answer to his question and you'd be more likely to get someone to answer yours if you have your own thread with a title explaining the problem. 

Thanks,

Parker

I think they are all related. Somehow the game stops updating progress towards the milestones.

For me, my relationship with the Gek is stuck at Partner even though I have received many notifications since then that "Your standing with the Gek has improved!"

Huh. Now that you mention it, that has happened to me too. I just assumed that I needed many more "your standing has improved" messages to move from Partner to whatever is next than you did moving up to partner. 

Would you guys be so kind as to create a thread for your problem? The OP would like an answer to his question and you'd be more likely to get someone to answer yours if you have your own thread with a title explaining the problem. 

Sounds like the problems are related to the milestone system generally, rather than just to the specific milestone counter that OP posted about. 

Are you sure you have the "lets say 2m" units you want reach in the milestone at once in your pocket? because it is amount of Units you have to carry at same time , not cumulativ .   oh and level 10 is highest , this number doesnt go up further.

Are you sure you have the "lets say 2m" units you want reach in the milestone at once in your pocket? because it is amount of Units you have to carry at same time , not cumulativ .   oh and level 10 is highest , this number doesnt go up further.

I'd have to guess this is the problem with op.

And I'd bet the counter problem also occures if a 0% Fauna was uploaded. (Which is fixed by either a restart or landing on a new planet)

Have you died at any point?

If you die whilst trying to go for the Sol trophy, it resets back to 0 (although you won't see it on the in game counter) so need to accumulate the time again.

Edited by Velvet

I think it's the following. You need to have the total amount in your wallet at one time and not procurement over time so no use to sell stuff for 2 million over time and buying stuff because you won't get to the set goal of some many credits

I'm almost certain it is cumulative, but let me know if this works as I'm also stuck. I'm on milestone 9 and need 358651 to progress, I just earned well over that but the counter hasn't moved

Edited by DesuDesuNya

I'm almost certain it is cumulative, but let me know if this works as I'm also stuck. I'm on milestone 9 and need 358651 to progress, I just earned well over that but the counter hasn't moved

I've just checked the guide that Power Pyx has up on his website and it says it's not cumulative - http://www.powerpyx.com/no-mans-sky-trophy-guide-roadmap/

Took me a while to get the trophy as I thought it was cumulative too and had been buying loads of suit upgrades and selling resources.

Have 2,000,000 Units (money) at the same time. This is NOT cumulative. You must have two million in your inventory at the same time
Edited by Velvet