Are the all glitches that prevent you from progressing the game still there?

Did they patch the all kinds of progression glitches so it's safe to go and get this platinum and also is this easy to plat? I'd like to do it since it's incompleted on my trophy list.

I don't think the game got any new patches in a long time. The trophy Strength of our Alliance is still extremely buggy, so it's best to create a boosting session for that and I do recommend to back up your save file regularly. Besides that, the game can be completed fairly easy.

I don't think the game got any new patches in a long time. The trophy Strength of our Alliance is still extremely buggy, so it's best to create a boosting session for that and I do recommend to back up your save file regularly. Besides that, the game can be completed fairly easy.

ok thanks. did multiplayer one already so thats out of the way. 

Yes, still there. I got one bug on my first playthrough.

It was in Chapter 7 where Nordinbad disappeared from my map and I could not continue.

Fortunately, repeated title screen -> loading fixed it.

If you go for the whole playthrough in one sitting, there should be no bugs.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

ok thanks. did multiplayer one already so thats out of the way. 

Nice, then as long as you make back ups regularly, you should have nothing to worry about.

I agree with this, I did the last playthrough in one sitting and didn't encounter anything weird.

Yes, still there. I got one bug on my first playthrough.

It was in Chapter 7 where Nordinbad disappeared from my map and I could not continue.

Fortunately, repeated title screen -> loading fixed it.

Nice, then as long as you make back ups regularly, you should have nothing to worry about.

I agree with this, I did the last playthrough in one sitting and didn't encounter anything weird.

Ok thanks a lot. Definitely going to do one sittings every playthrough in that case. How long the game takes?

Ok thanks a lot. Definitely going to do one sittings every playthrough in that case. How long the game takes?

I only played as the elven mage and dual-wielded a staff and a one-handed melee weapon with healing/support spells and a few destructive spells for mobs or though opponents. With this setup the playthrough on the highest difficulty only lasted a few hours. 

I only played as the elven mage and dual-wielded a staff and a one-handed melee weapon with healing/support spells and a few destructive spells for mobs or though opponents. With this setup the playthrough on the highest difficulty only lasted a few hours. 

One afternoon. 

Should be within 5-7 hours depending on how long you take on the Nordinbad siege in chapter 7.

I got now to chapter 4 in one sitting and sitting at rivendell at the moment. I'd like to know that now when next time i reload my save (tomorrow) will there be any problems? I'm gonna backup the save via ps+ cloud of course but pls tell me.

I got now to chapter 4 in one sitting and sitting at rivendell at the moment. I'd like to know that now when next time i reload my save (tomorrow) will there be any problems? I'm gonna backup the save via ps+ cloud of course but pls tell me.

I remember having to reload once in the forest and the Nordinbad levels, though IIRC the forest is before arriving in Rivendell. 

I remember having to reload once in the forest and the Nordinbad levels, though IIRC the forest is before arriving in Rivendell. 

Yeah i think you mean ettenmoors and then you come back to rivendell. It's the forest level and got through it without problems. What's wrong with the nordinbad ones? Only if game save has been reloaded from main menu after starting the game? It causes it? Right now i'm going to mount gundabad and after that comes mirkwood (which has also those save reload issues) so should i just stay at rivendell now, continue and finish this playthrough tomorrow?

Edited by zafira1290

No one knows. It can happen but you can be okay. The bug is completely random.

I did load my game normally many times before getting the bug on chapter 7.

Yeah i think you mean ettenmoors and then you come back to rivendell. It's the forest level and got through it without problems. What's wrong with the nordinbad ones? Only if game save has been reloaded from main menu after starting the game? It causes it? Right now i'm going to mount gundabad and after that comes mirkwood (which has also those save reload issues) so should i just stay at rivendell now, continue and finish this playthrough tomorrow?

Ettenmoors sounds familiar, if it's the level with the boss fight against the giant spider, then yeah that's the one. 

In Nordinbad I believe the game got very laggy when there were too many enemies on the screen, which happens at the start of the siege and at the end when the dwarfs are going to blow that giant horn and you have to defend them.

Ettenmoors sounds familiar, if it's the level with the boss fight against the giant spider, then yeah that's the one. 

In Nordinbad I believe the game got very laggy when there were too many enemies on the screen, which happens at the start of the siege and at the end when the dwarfs are going to blow that giant horn and you have to defend them.

Oh if its the spider boss fight i think it happens at mirkwood chapter so i'm not there yet. Hopefully won't be having any problems...

Now you could help me with Strength of Our Alliance :awesome:

Joking, congrats, glad you did not encounter any problems. Did you play in succession or with breaks?

Nah sorry i deleted the game already and don't feel like downloading it again. I think you can easily find 2 others for it from here. :) And well, i played through my first playthrough in few parts and still didn't get any issues. When i even died few times in nordinbad siege i thought that was it but nope. :)

Nah sorry i deleted the game already and don't feel like downloading it again. I think you can easily find 2 others for it from here. :)

No problem, I was just joking :D

When i even died few times in nordinbad siege i thought that was it but nope. :)

That's okay. Once you get to there, it's okay. Everyone died there numerous times :D