Most valuable item and or resorce in the game?

OhMyJye

I've been grinding out gold and just selling that to make a quick mill. But I'd love to know if there's anything more valuable in the game so I can acquire a ship with more inventory space even quicker... 

Right now 19 stacks of gold takes like an hour and a half which gets me 1.2m. But it's just not quite good enough.

Thanks in advance.

Neutral resources seem to be the most valuable - gold, emeril plus titanium and chrysonite (but those last two are useful for other things)

I've found a couple of planets that are literally covered in trade items - sac venom, gravitino balls and albumen pearls.  Those sell for around 25k each but it's a bit of a hassle as you get attacked by sentinels and a sentinel dog when you loot them.

There is a method of getting money through crafting a lot of bypass chips and there is also a duplication exploit to essentially double your inventory.  Posted a link to what was posted about that below.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/40023-nms-discoveries-hints-and-tips-thread/page-6#entry1066177

Edited by Velvet
  • Like 1

Neutral resources seem to be the most valuable - gold, emeril plus titanium and chrysonite (but those last two are useful for other things)

I've found a couple of planets that are literally covered in trade items - sac venom, gravitino balls and albumen pearls.  Those sell for around 25k each but it's a bit of a hassle as you get attacked by sentinels and a sentinel dog when you loot them.

There is a method of getting money through crafting a lot of bypass chips and there is also a duplication exploit to essentially double your inventory.  Posted a link to what was posted about that below.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/40023-nms-discoveries-hints-and-tips-thread/page-6#entry1066177

Any idea how much Titanium and Chrysonite go for?

Psst, I already am duping  :giggle:  :awesome:

Any idea how much Titanium and Chrysonite go for?

Psst, I already am duping  :giggle:  :awesome:

Titanium = 61.9 Units each 

Chrysonite = 82.5 Units each

I would suggest farming Emeril as this = 275.0 Units each or Radnox which = 302.5 Units each. You're most likely to end up seeing Emeril than you are with Radnox as this is a very rare Element compared to Emeril which is Rare. 

Purple resources go for way more, Radnox, Omegon, etc. About 400 each 1. Or just find a planet covered in Sac Venom or Gravitino Balls, but they don't stack, but got for 26k each.

^

Planets that spawn Gravitino Balls have Hostile Sentinels, but they are quick and easy to find. Helps to have you suit pack over 30.