Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I7KINGI7

Are the Trophies here still bugged?

22 posts in this topic

Question above.

It is possible to earn 100% without any trophy bugs if i start this game now for the very first time?

Or still bugged as hell?

Greetings

I haven't came across any trophy glitches and I haven't heard about any in quite a few patches.

Edited by skateak

I haven't came across any trophy glitches and I have heard about any in quite a few patches.

When did you start playing this game?

I heard about people who starts 1.5 years ago and their bugs didn't get patched till today.

But if i start it now the first time i should be fine?

When did you start playing this game?

I heard about people who starts 1.5 years ago and their bugs didn't get patched till today.

But if i start it now the first time i should be fine?

First trophy I earned was in June 2015, the latest trophy was May 2016. I am not sure what trophies were said to have been glitched or if I even have them.

Stay out of trouble is still glitched for me and 50% progress for Rough Terrain got reset and doesn't go up anymore so yes. There's still glitched trophies.

Stay out of trouble is still glitched for me and 50% progress for Rough Terrain got reset and doesn't go up anymore so yes. There's still glitched trophies.

When did you earn your first Trophy?

I haven't went for Rough Terrain yet and I think I still need to evade the cops in the South.

Edited by skateak

Versatile showman is still glitched. Still doesn't unlock after doing it 3 times now with al the latest patches -_-

Versatile showman is still glitched. Still doesn't unlock after doing it 3 times now with al the latest patches -_-

I know dat feel bro

Versatile showman and Extra mile glitched to me

Started playing the game this month and Versatile Showman unlocked for me without issue. 

I will let you guys know if The Extra Mile is glitched or not, just want to get the 50 crew vs crew matches finished first.

Edited by wickenex

Well, apparently The Extra Mile trophy is still glitched, it can unlock or not for you. I talked with Ubisoft Support and managed to be able to get my account reseted and try a second time; the strategy that I would suggest for new players is avoid PvP and skills all together until finishing the story.

I got an answer from Ubisoft support 20 Days after sending support request...

You wrote 08/09/2016 @ 16:12 So none of monthly resets and updates hasn't fixed this issue.

I had about 50% progress on Rough Terrain and it got reset to 0% and now it doesn't add new progress to it.
And the SOoT it seems I have the same issue that many other players have that the progress has stopped to 80%. I tried to complete the trophy by doing a police chase in every zone in one session with no fast travel but with no avail.

So I'd like to have my profile from the game servers removed so I can start from the beginning, thank you.

PSN ID: totallycrushed

Nicholas @Ubisoft Support wrote: 28/09/2016 @ 09:52 Hello, totallycrushed,

My name is Nick and thank you for contacting us. 
Unfortunately it is not possible for players to reset their save file in this game due to the way the game was designed. We did consider adding this feature, however, it proved too difficult to add due to the fact that it was never intended for players to be able to do this.

With regards to the awards that are stuck. At this time the team is aware of reports that certain awards are getting stuck at a certain percentage for some players. They are currently working on a solution to this issue. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. ​

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.comand our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com). 

Kind Regards,
Nick

Ubisoft Support

I'm crossing my fingers that the new DLC with a new patch will fix these glitched trophies/cheevos.

Ok I had another discussion with Ubi support and they promised me a new 0% save file and 600,000 CC for inconviniece.  I'll make an Google Doc of the transaction and link it here soon.

Document

Now just hoping that a new save file would fix the problem...

After about a week now when I got my save reset. The reset does not fix the glitched trophies or stuck award progression... Let's just hope they will patch this up on the upcoming DLC updates.

DanL @Ubisoft Support wrote: Oct 17, 2016 at 10:52 AM EDT Hello totallycrushed,

Thank you for getting back to me and sorry for the delay in my response.

I can now confirm that I was able to reset this for you so you should now be able to start the game again from the beginning.

I have also added 600,000 Crew Credits to your account for this.

Lastly, please be aware that we will no longer be offering this solution for players with this issue. We are required to manually reset the account which is why we cannot simply do this on request. On top of this, from our investigations, this reset does not resolve this issue in almost all circumstances.

As I had already offered it to you in this instance I have gone ahead and done this for you, however, please understand that if it does not work we will not be willing to do this a second time.

I hope that this covers everything but please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
Daniel
Ubisoft Customer Support

TO CONTACT SUPPORT ONLY ME THAT sent TWICE, DID AND NOT RESOLVED. CONGRATULATIONS BECAUSE YOU GAVE NOTICE.

Mukenji T @ Ubisoft Support
October 20, 2016 21:59

Your best option is to start by resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try decreasing the display resolution output.

If you continue to have problems, try cleaning the PS4 game files. This will clear any data installation / update and DLC content.

Note: All DLC items can be downloaded again. The unique content is linked to the account and not have to be downloaded again.

1 Navigate to your [settings].
2. Select System Storage Management.
3. Select the content you want to delete in [Applications] or [Capture], press the Options button and select [Delete].

Then test your game disc in a second console.
In some cases, you may have a defective disc. Please try to test your game on a second console to determine whether you have the same results.

1 If you have the same problem in a second console, please try to change the game disc in the retailer for a new copy.
2 If you do not have the problem in the second system, the problem must be related to the files saved on the console. Go back to your Playstation 4 and try to delete your progress using the steps below.

2 To delete the stored data, select [Application Data Saved] -> [data stored in the storage system] -> [Delete].

Once completed, please try to play your game. If you continue to have problems, please refresh the ticket with the results of previous steps.

l_thiagodebs_l.png

TO CONTACT SUPPORT ONLY ME THAT sent TWICE, DID AND NOT RESOLVED. CONGRATULATIONS BECAUSE YOU GAVE NOTICE.

Mukenji T @ Ubisoft Support

October 20, 2016 21:59

Your best option is to start by resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try decreasing the display resolution output.

If you continue to have problems, try cleaning the PS4 game files. This will clear any data installation / update and DLC content.

Note: All DLC items can be downloaded again. The unique content is linked to the account and not have to be downloaded again.

2. Select System Storage Management.

3. Select the content you want to delete in [Applications] or [Capture], press the Options button and select [Delete].

Then test your game disc in a second console.

In some cases, you may have a defective disc. Please try to test your game on a second console to determine whether you have the same results.

1 If you have the same problem in a second console, please try to change the game disc in the retailer for a new copy.

2 If you do not have the problem in the second system, the problem must be related to the files saved on the console. Go back to your Playstation 4 and try to delete your progress using the steps below.

2 To delete the stored data, select [Application Data Saved] -> [data stored in the storage system] -> [Delete].

Once completed, please try to play your game. If you continue to have problems, please refresh the ticket with the results of previous steps.

l_thiagodebs_l.png

Yeah I'm not gonna' reset my console for this game, I have two P.T. downloaded and I'm not losing those for a chance of the trophies getting fixed.

Also defective disc? I bought mine brand new and it's still near mint condition. I don't suppose Ubisoft is willing to send me a digital copy ffs xD.

We're not gonna' get a fix for this until Ubi will fix them themselves. I just hope they don't pull the plug on the game before that.

EDIT: also deleting the save files and game itself didn't work for me, tried that before even contacting Ubi support...

Edited by totallycrushed

I got extra mile and versatile showman without a problem. But road trip and rough terrain glitched on me. 0% progression on awards. This game is bugged fully. Wait for a patch b4 utryong for platinum.