F1 2016 Trophy list

Commodore1_

The list looks very good, IMHO. I also think the "So You Think You're Fast?" could be the toughest one, but there doesn't seem to be an assist/game mode restriction. I'm sure there will be some tracks where the 'Ultimate' AI is the "weakest" and might be able to block them maybe starting from first. The only thing is 25%+ races have pit stops so that's the only time you have to watch out for so they don't overtake. But probably with great car setup it won't be that hard. I hope this isn't the case this year but CM is known for putting out buggy F1 games and there might be an exploit for the trophy.

Definitely getting this game... and making it my 100th plat (that's still a long way tho).

Edit: Oh and definitely looks easier than F1 2015.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

Have all the plats since 2010, this lists looks so easy like begging people to buy it easy. Thankfully no real co op by the looks of things.

Ultimate AI probably only concern. I did a 25% race tonight on 2015 on hardest level to prepare lol. Who knows the Ai may be faster than you but they can't overtake if you consistant the AI is bad. You can have assists on it seems, just block like crazy if have to. 25% is only 13 laps? around Monza.

• Like 1

Much easier then F1 2015, only the ultimate AI trophy might be a tough one. Maybe driving on Monaco will do the trick, since you can easily block the AI there.

Monza is also what i thought. But it does mean starting from pole position what would be very hard to do since the Ultimate AI would drive fast. So if you could manage to get pole position it means you are already faster than the AI and so blocking is not necessary. I think..

Monza is also what i thought. But it does mean starting from pole position what would be very hard to do since the Ultimate AI would drive fast. So if you could manage to get pole position it means you are already faster than the AI and so blocking is not necessary. I think..

Turn qualifying off and drive as Hamilton.

• Like 1