So...... is this a hard platinum?

NickMeister77

Not the slightest. Wouldn't recommend it if you don't like resource gathering games. If that doesn't bother you then the platinum is a cake walk. All trophies are tied to the Journey Milestones. There are 9 in total and each one has 10 levels. Getting level 10 in all 9 Milestones is the key to the platinum. The milestones themselves are straightforward. Collect X amount of money, warp X amount of times, etc. I've played since Tuesday and I've got 4 milestones left but I enjoy the game and will be playing it long after I earn the platinum. I plan to get to the center of the galaxy. Definitely won't be the first one but at least see it with my own eyes.

It's very, very easy to 100% in about twenty hours if all you're going for is the platinum but except the extreme survival ones, all of them will come naturally if you play for long enough.

To compare: I've played without going for the platinum and there's only three stats not on gold: survival, ships destroyed and jumps. Last two are mostly not on gold because my first forty hours were only in four or five systems so with three to four jumps, and pirates don't seem to start appearing until you've made quite a few jumps.

Edited by BillyHorrible

I found the warping was a little annoying. All of the others could be accomplished in a single system so long as you hung out on an Extreme planet. Took me about 5 hours to do all of the warping as my final trophy as my PS4 decided to crash after two consecutive warps so I needed to dock n' save after every warp :(