Bound Trophy List Discussion Thread

Proteus-Ridley

There doesn't seem to be any way to skip cutscenes. Look for "Faster Than Sound" trophy on YouTube. A guy did it in 4:25. Took me like two hours but i managed the same time. I don't know how the hell I'm going to pull off the 50:00 & 1:05:00 speedrun trophies. I just wish cutscenes didn't count towards your overall time.

Edited by Taizuke

There doesn't seem to be any way to skip cutscenes. Look for "Faster Than Sound" trophy on YouTube. A guy did it in 4:25. Took me like two hours but i managed the same time. I don't know how the hell I'm going to pull off the 50:00 & 1:05:00 speedrun trophies. I just wish cutscenes didn't count towards your overall time.

That guy was actually me :)

I figured out shortcuts like through the first play, but I could not see how to reach some platforms. Because developers kinda forgot to involve the fastest move somehow into a game a you have to find by your self. A made Chess and Shout already, but now ... the rest ... :)

Cutscenes: Yep, Shout level: 04:30 and cutscenes takes like 03:00 and you have to squezze your gameplay in 01:30... Pure madness!

Oh, and, do you think that those two golds with 50 minutes counts only in New game? With the beach etc? Thats nothing but madness :/

Edited by Khalashnikovf
  • Like 2

Oh, and, do you think that those two golds with 50 minutes counts only in New game? With the beach etc? Thats nothing but madness :/

Unfortunately i think so. I'm gonna try something later today and see if the beach parts counts towards the overall time.

Oh thanks a lot for your video! Hadn't notice it was you indeed. Gave you a "thumbs up".

Unfortunately i think so. I'm gonna try something later today and see if the beach parts counts towards the overall time.

Oh thanks a lot for your video! Hadn't notice it was you indeed. Gave you a "thumbs up".

Im about to try Caution trophy today. I saw you are the only one who has it, can you restart level? or you just have to be so awesome and superb that you have to play one sitting no death since start till the end?

Im about to try Caution trophy today. I saw you are the only one who has it, can you restart level? or you just have to be so awesome and superb that you have to play one sitting no death since start till the end?

I don't have the "Caution" trophy yet. And yeah trophy description says in one sitting with edge guard turned off. Don't think you can use "restart" in story mode and even if you did it in the speedrun menu if you use "restart " it'll probably take you to the beginning. But, i'm not worried so much about that one as by the time we're done with most of the other trophies we'll be pros at this game. lol Plus, there's no time limit.

Edited by Taizuke

Hello All,

I love this game so much and i found a channel on youtube with trophy missing the channel is the one of Sycho96 the fisrt on psnprofiles for the moment he beats all speed run for each level.

Even if i like the game some shortcuts are too hard for me, I will train during two hours to succeed the first shortcut in Chess level lol.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbVtsapHQHgw_qxiu6q9QQQ

I hope it will help you

Good Game guys.

Best regards.

Michael

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Where is your platinum trophy mate

I realize that you only play one game at a time and play them until you platinum before you move onto something else, but you might realize that I do things differently, and I don't particularly care about 100% completion very much.

So take your passive aggression and buy the game and plat it yourself if you want to show me up.

I realize that you only play one game at a time and play them until you platinum before you move onto something else, but you might realize that I do things differently, and I don't particularly care about 100% completion very much.

So take your passive aggression and buy the game and plat it yourself if you want to show me up.

I'll give it a try. But in case you catch me assuming a trophy list to be easy with no grounds, please be passive agressive to me as well so I can pretend my feelings are hurt!

PS: I don't Plat game by game, since I need to finish up  Ni No Kuni. But don't worry, I'm just taking the piss. You just choose to take it so personally :(

Edited by Starlove-

I swear this game is extremely glitchy. I was going for the Speedrunner trophy and the following happened:

I always made sure Trees was the final level I add (not counting the ribbon one) because after doing Pearls, you can take two major shortcuts during Planes. After Planes you can take two great shortcuts in Trees.

When I was to start the Trees level, the game just shut down and I got an error. This happened TWICE, when I was well ahead of schedule.

Now that I have the achievement, the game shut down during the credits! I fear for tomorrow when I try and get the 100% run achievement. I'm going to lose my shit if I'm near the end and it fails on me.