If You Earned the Hard Difficulty Trophy...

themindisacity

Trying to figure out if it's really glitched or just has stupid specific requirements.  If you DIDN'T get it, but completed the whole game on Hard, answer this as well (but indicate that it glitched for you).

Did you:

1) Select Hard from options before starting a new game?

2) Play the tutorial after selecting the difficulty?

3) Win QTE stuff in chapters that aren't necessary (i.e. Lucas/Tiffany sex, Carla/Tyler boxing, Tyler basketball game)

4) Play the game in more than one sitting? (i.e. quitting the game, turning off the PS4)

5) Did you jump around in chapters or play them in the order they'd appear in chapter select (i.e. did you just pick the default option every time you had a choice)?

6) Which game ending did you get?

7) Did you have subtitles on?

8) Was your console online or offline while you were playing?

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point (i.e. did you get taken to the log-in screen so you could switch controllers)?

10) Did you ever have to reload a save/continue from last save point because you hit a game over?

11) Did you get all the tarot cards during your Hard playthrough, and did the trophy unlock for it?

12) What language is the game and console set to?
13) If you were online, were you ever signed out of PSN, even for a moment?
14) Are you playing a censored copy? (The NA version, for example, removed the Tiffany/Lucas sex scene, and censored Carla's shower scene)
15) What model PS4 are you using? Does it have the original hard drive, or did you replace it with a different one?
16) Did you have any other devices or accessories plugged in?
17) Did you ever bring up the XMB while you were playing (to sync trophies, leave the game without closing the application, etc)
18) Did you use the PS4 Rest mode at any point?
19) Did you use Remote Play at any point?

20) Did the game ever crash?

Hopefully we can figure this out.  Thanks in advance!

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 2

A: Yes (using different login for me)

A: No, straight to the new game.

3) Win QTE stuff in chapters that aren't necessary (i.e. Lucas/Tiffany sex, Carla/Tyler boxing, Tyler basketball game)

A: I do not invite Tiffany for the sex, I win in the boxing and lose for Tyler basketball game (Man this is the hardest QTE IMO).

4) Play the game in more than one sitting? (i.e. quitting the game, turning off the PS4)

A: No, I do all of the chapters in one sitting.

5) Did you jump around in chapters or play them in the order they'd appear in chapter select (i.e. did you just pick the default option every time you had a choice)?

A: Default (Always the first option)

A: The oracle one. Because I want speed things up. :P

A: Yes I have it's on.

A: Online

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point?

A: I don't switch controllers during this playthrough

10) Did you ever have to reload a save/continue from last save point because you hit a game over?

A: Yes, because those QTE is damn brutal.

11) Did you get all the tarot cards?

A: During this playthrough? No, I get the tarot cards trophy the last one for plat.

A: English

A: No

14) Are you playing a censored copy? (The NA version, for example, removed the Tiffany/Lucas sex scene, and censored Carla's shower scene)

A: I'm playing NA version

15) What model PS4 are you using? Does it have the original hard drive, or did you replace it with a different one?

A: CUH-1000, I already upgraded it to 2TB HDD.

A: Yes I have bluetooth headset USB plugged in.

17) Did you ever bring up the XMB while you were playing (to sync trophies, leave the game without closing the application, etc)

A: Yes

A: Not during this playthrough.

Edited by gary_danial

Glitched for me, don't unlock

1) Select Hard from options before starting a new game? Yes

2) Play the tutorial after selecting the difficulty? No

3) Win QTE stuff in chapters that aren't necessary (i.e. Lucas/Tiffany sex, Carla/Tyler boxing, Tyler basketball game) Yes

4) Play the game in more than one sitting? (i.e. quitting the game, turning off the PS4) Yes, i turned of PS4

5) Did you jump around in chapters or play them in the order they'd appear in chapter select (i.e. did you just pick the default option every time you had a choice)? No, i play the game in the order

6) Which game ending did you get? Best ending

7) Did you have subtitles on? Yes, italian subtitles

8) Was your console online or offline while you were playing? Online

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point? i switch controller at some point

10) Did you ever have to reload a save/continue from last save point because you hit a game over? Yes, when Lucas is child

11) Did you get all the tarot cards? I missed 2, i picked up there after the completition of the game 

12) What language is the game and console set to? Italian

13) If you were online, were you ever signed out of PSN, even for a moment? No, always online
14) Are you playing a censored copy? (The NA version, for example, removed the Tiffany/Lucas sex scene, and censored Carla's shower scene) EU Version
15) What model PS4 are you using? Does it have the original hard drive, or did you replace it with a different one? D1 version, original hard drive
16) Did you have any other devices or accessories plugged in? No
17) Did you ever bring up the XMB while you were playing (to sync trophies, leave the game without closing the application, etc) Yes
18) Did you use the PS4 Rest mode at any point? No
19) Did you use Remote Play at any point? No

20) Did the game ever crash? Yes, one time

Edited by Luciofrenetico

1) Select Hard from options before starting a new game? - Yes

2) Play the tutorial after selecting the difficulty? -  No

3) Win QTE stuff in chapters that aren't necessary (i.e. Lucas/Tiffany sex, Carla/Tyler boxing, Tyler basketball game) - Yes, Yes, No

4) Play the game in more than one sitting? (i.e. quitting the game, turning off the PS4) - Yes; Closed application and turned off ps4

5) Did you jump around in chapters or play them in the order they'd appear in chapter select ? - No, I played them in order

6) Which game ending did you get? - Oracle 

7) Did you have subtitles on? - No

8) Was your console online or offline while you were playing? - Online

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point? - Yes, plugged in to charge

10) Did you ever have to reload a save/continue from last save point because you hit a game over? - No

11) Did you get all the tarot cards during your Hard playthrough, and did the trophy unlock for it? - Yes, after the credits

12) What language is the game and console set to? - English
13) If you were online, were you ever signed out of PSN, even for a moment? - No
14) Are you playing a censored copy? (The NA version, for example, removed the Tiffany/Lucas sex scene, and censored Carla's shower scene) - Yes
15) What model PS4 are you using? Does it have the original hard drive, or did you replace it with a different one? - Original 
16) Did you have any other devices or accessories plugged in? - Only the charge cable
17) Did you ever bring up the XMB while you were playing (to sync trophies, leave the game without closing the application, etc)  - Yes, to synch trophies
18) Did you use the PS4 Rest mode at any point? - No
19) Did you use Remote Play at any point? -No

20) Did the game ever crash? - No

Edited by DemonOutcast

1) Select Hard from options before starting a new game? - Yes

2) Play the tutorial after selecting the difficulty? - No

3) Win QTE stuff in chapters that aren't necessary (i.e. Lucas/Tiffany sex, Carla/Tyler boxing, Tyler basketball game) - Yes, No, No

4) Play the game in more than one sitting? (i.e. quitting the game, turning off the PS4) - Yes; Closed application and turned off ps4

5) Did you jump around in chapters or play them in the order they'd appear in chapter select ? - No, I played them in order

6) Which game ending did you get? - Lucas

7) Did you have subtitles on? - No

8) Was your console online or offline while you were playing? - Offline

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point? - Yes, plugged in to charge

10) Did you ever have to reload a save/continue from last save point because you hit a game over? - Yes

11) Did you get all the tarot cards? - No

Glitched for me

2) Play the tutorial after selecting the difficulty? No

3) Win QTE stuff in chapters that aren't necessary (i.e. Lucas/Tiffany sex, Carla/Tyler boxing, Tyler basketball game) Yes, Yes, No

4) Play the game in more than one sitting? Yes

5) Did you jump around in chapters or play them in the order they'd appear in chapter select? Played them in order

6) Which game ending did you get? Oracle

7) Did you have subtitles on? No

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point? Plugged it in to charge at one point

10) Did you ever have to reload a save/continue from last save point because you hit a game over? Yes

11) Did you get all the tarot cards? No

12) What language is the game and console set to? Game set to english, console set to English (United States)
13) If you were online, were you ever signed out of PSN, even for a moment? No
14) Are you playing a censored copy?  No. I'm pretty sure this version is uncensored for everyone as well
15) What model PS4 are you using? Does it have the original hard drive, or did you replace it with a different one? Launch model with original hard drive
16) Did you have any other devices or accessories plugged in? No
17) Did you ever bring up the XMB while you were playing? Yes a few times
18) Did you use the PS4 Rest mode at any point? No
19) Did you use Remote Play at any point? No

20) Did the game ever crash? A few times but never during my most recent attempt to get the hard mode trophy with an entirely new save file

Edited by Thrasher429

1) Select Hard from options before starting a new game? YES

2) Play the tutorial after selecting the difficulty? NO

3) Win QTE stuff in chapters that aren't necessary (i.e. Lucas/Tiffany sex, Carla/Tyler boxing, Tyler basketball game) YES/YES/YES

4) Play the game in more than one sitting? (i.e. quitting the game, turning off the PS4) YES

5) Did you jump around in chapters or play them in the order they'd appear in chapter select (i.e. did you just pick the default option every time you had a choice)? I DIDN'T JUMPED AROUND CHAPTERS FROM THE EPISODE SELECTION, BUT HASN'T SELECTED ALWAYS THE DEAFULT OPTION WHEN HAD TO CHOOSE CHARACTER

6) Which game ending did you get? GOOD

7) Did you have subtitles on? NO, ALTHOUGH I PLAYED IT SYNCH IN SPANISH

8) Was your console online or offline while you were playing? ONLINE

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point (i.e. did you get taken to the log-in screen so you could switch controllers)? SWITCHED CONTROLLERS

10) Did you ever have to reload a save/continue from last save point because you hit a game over? SEVERAL TIMES, FALLEN ANGELS WERE A PAIN IN THE ASS

11) Did you get all the tarot cards during your Hard playthrough, and did the trophy unlock for it? NO

12) What language is the game and console set to? SPANISH
13) If you were online, were you ever signed out of PSN, even for a moment? NO
14) Are you playing a censored copy? (The NA version, for example, removed the Tiffany/Lucas sex scene, and censored Carla's shower scene) NO
15) What model PS4 are you using? Does it have the original hard drive, or did you replace it with a different one? REPLACED HD
16) Did you have any other devices or accessories plugged in? PS CAM
17) Did you ever bring up the XMB while you were playing (to sync trophies, leave the game without closing the application, etc) YES
18) Did you use the PS4 Rest mode at any point? YES
19) Did you use Remote Play at any point? NO

20) Did the game ever crash? COUPLE OF TIMES

What I did was to begin a new game from my normal profile (putting options in hard before selecting it) and did it creating a new profile with the option that the game gives you (don't save; save on new profile; overwrite your save).

I could be wrong, because it's been a while since I've played this game, but is it possible that you don't get to see (play) certain chapters if you make certain decisions / fail certain sections? If so, whatever chapter you didn't play could be the culprit? (For instance, to take an example off Heavy Rain:

if Madison died to The Doctor or Norman died to Mad Jack, all their further chapters are scrapped. )

Could it be something like that that's causing you to not actually have played every chapter?

Edited by QuentinCle95

1) Select Hard from options before starting a new game? Yes

2) Play the tutorial after selecting the difficulty? No

3) Win QTE stuff in chapters that aren't necessary (i.e. Lucas/Tiffany sex, Carla/Tyler boxing, Tyler basketball game) No

4) Play the game in more than one sitting? (i.e. quitting the game, turning off the PS4) no

5) Did you jump around in chapters or play them in the order they'd appear in chapter select (i.e. did you just pick the default option every time you had a choice)? In order / Default option

6) Which game ending did you get? the easiest one, I died on purpose.

7) Did you have subtitles on? No

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point (i.e. did you get taken to the log-in screen so you could switch controllers)? I had to switch controllers

10) Did you ever have to reload a save/continue from last save point because you hit a game over? Yes multiple times

11) Did you get all the tarot cards during your Hard playthrough, and did the trophy unlock for it? No I did that during my normal playthrough and had to replay a chapter to unlock the respective trophy.

12) What language is the game and console set to? English / English
13) If you were online, were you ever signed out of PSN, even for a moment? Not that I know, but it could be.
14) Are you playing a censored copy? (The NA version, for example, removed the Tiffany/Lucas sex scene, and censored Carla's shower scene) No, the EU Fahrenheit version
15) What model PS4 are you using? Does it have the original hard drive, or did you replace it with a different one? 1TB original hard drive
16) Did you have any other devices or accessories plugged in? Yes a headset and I was in a party most of the time.
17) Did you ever bring up the XMB while you were playing (to sync trophies, leave the game without closing the application, etc) Yes, I did sync my trophies from time to time
18) Did you use the PS4 Rest mode at any point? No
19) Did you use Remote Play at any point? No

20) Did the game ever crash? No

I could be wrong, because it's been a while since I've played this game, but is it possible that you don't get to see (play) certain chapters if you make certain decisions / fail certain sections? If so, whatever chapter you didn't play could be the culprit? (For instance, to take an example off Heavy Rain:

if Madison died to The Doctor or Norman died to Mad Jack, all their further chapters are scrapped. )

Could it be something like that that's causing you to not actually have played every chapter?

Mmh I don't think so, giving that Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy is more "linear" than Heavy Rain since it has game overs, meaning that if you die you need to restart from the last checkpoint.

You can get some additional scenes and play as other characters if you meet some requirements, like for example if you fail to breath as Carla in the basement while searching for the Kirsten file then you'll play as Tyler on the next scene and you would need to search the Kirsten file while playing as him. And some additional scenes might happen if you fail to defeat one of the enemies at the end of the game or something like that and you'll get to play as Carla for a short period of time, but since some people managed to get the Hard difficulty trophy with the good ending and thus not seeing that scene then I don't think it affects it.

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1

Hopefully we can figure this out.  Thanks in advance!

I just got the trophy today on my second playthrough while playing with the same profile and setting the difficult to Hard before starting a new game :)

2) Play the tutorial after selecting the difficulty? I only did that on my first playthrough, but I just started the main game on my second playthrough

3) Win QTE stuff in chapters that aren't necessary (i.e. Lucas/Tiffany sex, Carla/Tyler boxing, Tyler basketball game) Mmh I actually purposely lose the majority of unnecessary QTEs just to see alternative dialogue and scenes, I think I only won the Carla/Tyler boxing minigame two times to get its trophy.

4) Play the game in more than one sitting? (i.e. quitting the game, turning off the PS4) I quitted and turned off the PS4 many times.

5) Did you jump around in chapters or play them in the order they'd appear in chapter select (i.e. did you just pick the default option every time you had a choice)? I played the game from the beginning until the end without using chapter select.

6) Which game ending did you get? On my second playthrough, I got the cyborg ending.

7) Did you have subtitles on? Yes, on Spanish with Spanish voices.

8) Was your console online or offline while you were playing? Always online.

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point (i.e. did you get taken to the log-in screen so you could switch controllers)? I played it with the controller plugged in to charge it and then I continued to play normally without it, I only have 1 controller.

10) Did you ever have to reload a save/continue from last save point because you hit a game over? Yes, many times!

11) Did you get all the tarot cards during your Hard playthrough, and did the trophy unlock for it? No that trophy actually glitched on me, I tried to collect all the possible tarots cards on my first playthrough but I didn't got it -didn't used any guide-, and then on my second playthrough I just collected like 5 of the same ones I collected on my first playthrough and the trophy just popped out of nowhere. After that I didn't tried to collect all the other ones, just the ones that were close to my character because why not xD

12) What language is the game and console set to? Spanish

13) If you were online, were you ever signed out of PSN, even for a moment? Mmh no, I signed out from PSN after I finished playing the game.

14) Are you playing a censored copy? (The NA version, for example, removed the Tiffany/Lucas sex scene, and censored Carla's shower scene) I'm playing the uncensored one, from the EU Store.

15) What model PS4 are you using? Does it have the original hard drive, or did you replace it with a different one? All of it is original, is the first PS4 model with 500 GB of hard drive.

16) Did you have any other devices or accessories plugged in? No I just plugged the controller to charge it some times.

17) Did you ever bring up the XMB while you were playing (to sync trophies, leave the game without closing the application, etc) Yes, many times to lower the volume a bit and synch my trophies.

18) Did you use the PS4 Rest mode at any point? Yes but not while playing the game.

19) Did you use Remote Play at any point? Yes but not while playing the game.

20) Did the game ever crash? I don't think so, no.

2) Play the tutorial after selecting the difficulty? Yes

3) Win QTE stuff in chapters that aren't necessary (i.e. Lucas/Tiffany sex, Carla/Tyler boxing, Tyler basketball game) Yes

4) Play the game in more than one sitting? (i.e. quitting the game, turning off the PS4) Yes

5) Did you jump around in chapters or play them in the order they'd appear in chapter select (i.e. did you just pick the default option every time you had a choice)? Default

6) Which game ending did you get? Oracle

7) Did you have subtitles on? Yes, English but that was from the second level forward (after having turned off the game and the PS4 for the night)

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point (i.e. did you get taken to the log-in screen so you could switch controllers)? I had to switch controllers when I ran out of the charge on one of them

10) Did you ever have to reload a save/continue from last save point because you hit a game over? I always quit manually to the main menu and hit continue

11) Did you get all the tarot cards during your Hard playthrough, and did the trophy unlock for it? I got all of them but the trophy did not unlock

12) What language is the game and console set to? English in-game, English UK on console
13) If you were online, were you ever signed out of PSN, even for a moment? Yes, I got signed out once
14) Are you playing a censored copy? (The NA version, for example, removed the Tiffany/Lucas sex scene, and censored Carla's shower scene) Uncensored EU version
15) What model PS4 are you using? Does it have the original hard drive, or did you replace it with a different one? First model, hard drive replaced with a 1.5 TB one
16) Did you have any other devices or accessories plugged in? Nope
17) Did you ever bring up the XMB while you were playing (to sync trophies, leave the game without closing the application, etc) Yes
18) Did you use the PS4 Rest mode at any point? Nope
19) Did you use Remote Play at any point? Nope

20) Did the game ever crash? Nope

it's kinda off-topic, but i guess it's a solution so:

Ok, the first 2 runs was without achievement, but on the third one i got it, so what i did before attempt 3rd run
i removed save data, after that created new game, changed difficulty and just finished the game.
So the difference between runs was only in one thing, on 3rd run i didn't go to options during run, cuz first 2 runs i had to enter options just to check, if difficulty still on hard or not and to turn on subs (guess this action blocking the trophy), so i think that problem is in options, after you set HARD before starting game, never touch Options till the end. I hope that this is the solution

While entering options, you can notice that game doing something with save

• Like 1

yeah, i commented that over at ps3t.org, too, because this actually sounds kinda like a good explanation to me. 

i will do another hard run soon, setting the options before starting a new game and never touch them again. if this works out for me, i'll definitely let you know here.

@topic-creator: perhaps you should add this question to the poll... something like "did you ever access the options during your glitched run".

here my answers for my glitched run:

1) Select Hard from options before starting a new game? - YES

2) Play the tutorial after selecting the difficulty? - NO

3) Win QTE stuff in chapters that aren't necessary (i.e. Lucas/Tiffany sex, Carla/Tyler boxing, Tyler basketball game) - YES, NO, NO

4) Play the game in more than one sitting? (i.e. quitting the game, turning off the PS4) - YES

5) Did you jump around in chapters or play them in the order they'd appear in chapter select (i.e. did you just pick the default option every time you had a choice)? - Always selected the default chapter if there was a choice, never used chapter select from the home screen.

6) Which game ending did you get? - Oracle (wanted it to be over quickly)

7) Did you have subtitles on? - YES

8) Was your console online or offline while you were playing? - ONLINE

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point (i.e. did you get taken to the log-in screen so you could switch controllers)? - Mine is always plugged in, the batt. lasts like 3hrs :(

10) Did you ever have to reload a save/continue from last save point because you hit a game over? - On "hard", duh?! (YES)

11) Did you get all the tarot cards during your Hard playthrough, and did the trophy unlock for it? - YES/NO, i collected all but no trophy

12) What language is the game and console set to? - English UK

13) If you were online, were you ever signed out of PSN, even for a moment? - Not that i noticed, no

14) Are you playing a censored copy? (The NA version, for example, removed the Tiffany/Lucas sex scene, and censored Carla's shower scene) - Uncensored EU

15) What model PS4 are you using? Does it have the original hard drive, or did you replace it with a different one? - Early (first?) ps4 model, stock 500gb drive

16) Did you have any other devices or accessories plugged in? - NO

17) Did you ever bring up the XMB while you were playing (to sync trophies, leave the game without closing the application, etc) - YES, to sync trophies mainly

18) Did you use the PS4 Rest mode at any point? - NO

19) Did you use Remote Play at any point? - NO

20) Did the game ever crash? - surprisingly, NO

BONUS) Did you access the options menu in-game at any time? - Unfortunately YES. i sometimes checked if it's still on hard and i muted the music on the "The Storm" chapter to help with QTE concentration...

thanks for the guide and the effort themindisacity, appreciated!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

We may have found a workaround. I posted this on .org but i'll post it here if anyone doesn't use .org - Scroll down to my second playthrough

---

First playthrough, no hard trophy.

Yes

No

Yes, won everything.

Yes, but the game crashed in the middle of Happy Anniversary. So yes the game got shut off but not the PS4.

Did all of them in order.

The best one.

Yep, probably what broke it.

Online, never disconnected.

9) Was your controller plugged in, or did you have to switch wireless controllers at some point (i.e. did you get taken to the log-in screen so you could switch controllers)?

I plugged it in when needed. never changed controllers.

I never hit a game over, I always quit to the main menu and hit continue when I messed up something.

11) Did you get all the tarot cards during your Hard playthrough, and did the trophy unlock for it?

Yes, I got all the tarot cards. The trophy did not unlock until I went to The Park chapter and picked up the tarot card and then the Obsessive trophy popped.

English + English Subtitles

No

EU version

Launch PS4 with a 2TB harddrive I put in.

The Disney Infinity base and my controller charge cord were plugged in

Yeah.

Nope

Nope

Yeah it crashed hard during the Happy Anniversary chapter. Martin started talking to me while I was using the fax machine and the camera completely broke and crashed the game.

The only things I changed in the Options before starting were the difficulty and subtitles but maybe the subtitles screwed something up too.

-----

Second playthrough got the platinum! Seems consistent for this workaround since I did exactly what a guy in the guide topic did.

Yes, selected Hard before starting and every other option was not changed from default including no subtitles. USED PROFILE I BEAT THE GAME WITH ON HARD ALREADY. Started a new game from that profile.

No

Nah I lost half of them just to speed through faster using this guy's speedrun video.

One sitting, did not quit the game at all. Pausing was fine.

Most of them in order but I did a couple out of order.

I didn't finish it this time. The Hard trophy popped after finishing Chapter 34 Child's Play.

No

Online, never disconnected.

I plugged it in when needed. never changed controllers.

Yes, this time I NEVER went back to the main menu. When I wanted to retry a fight to keep more lives, I just let them run out and do continue from last save.

Yes, I collected them all up to where I got the Hard trophy after Chapter 34 Child's Play.

English + NO SUBTITLES

No

EU version

Launch PS4 with a 2TB harddrive I put in.

The Disney Infinity base and my controller charge cord were still plugged in.

Maybe once but I don't think so, was being super cautious.

Nope

Nope

No

• 2 weeks later...

Got the trophy at the first try, no glitch at all..

Yes

Yes

Yes

More than once, like a normal playthrough

I jumped, more than once

Good ending

No

Always online

I played in both ways

So many times, mostly on the boss fight

No, I got the tarot cards only in my second run

Italian

Maybe, but onestly I don't remember

No

PS4 500GB original

No

Yes

No

No

No

Edited by shary96

I asked quanticdream on facebook about this issue back in august and today they wrote back with an apology and the info that a patch will be released soon!

Good news i guess ;)

Even though it thankfully didn't glitch on me it's nice to hear that they're patching it. I know quite a lot of people have been really annoyed because of this trophy.

• 1 year later...

First of all I deleted any save files from previous playthrough

Yes (and never go to options until the end).

No.

No sex. Failed. Failed.

No.

In order.

Good.

No (english language for voice).

Online.

Wireless, never changed.

No.

No.

English language for the game. Russian for console settings.

No.

No.

CUH-7015B. Replaced.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Edited by shiral_rsatu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First playthrough was a blind one on normal difficulty.

Selected hard from the options before starting a new game and then continued with saving on my already logged in profile. (3rd option)

Yes

No

No, Yes, No

Yes (probably 3 or 4 separate sessions) 

In order (Picked the default one each time)

The Oracle ending

No, subtitles were turned off (turned them off before starting a new game) 

The controller I was using was always wireless but never ran out of batteries although my second one was always plugged in. During the breaks I would switch controllers before starting the game again.

Yes

I started collecting them but after getting the 18th in agathas' house the trophy popped so I stopped.

English

No

I'm playing the EU version which is uncensored. (game was downloaded from the EU ps store)

Original PS4 (first model) with original hard drive

No, only the controller I wasn't using

Yes, to close the application and then do anything else such as syncing my trophies, turning off the PS4 or play another game. Never brought up the XMB menu without instantly closing the application.

No

No

Yes once and it was the first and only time until now.

Its worth mentioning that I NEVER accessed the options like other users say above after starting my new game. Only paused and continued a couple of times.

This was my first try on hard difficulty and my second playthrough overall. Luckily, the trophy popped up right after the oracle delivered Jade to the altar and the loading screen appeared.