Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natsuu24

Red Faction Guerrilla and Armagedon, 10$, worth it ?

9 posts in this topic

Its worth guys ??
I ear so bad reviews about the AG, but for gameplays i saw i think its nice.
Other question: the history of Guerrila is when all started ?? Or the games of ps2 is essencial to know the history ?? 

Both are totally worth it! and no need to play the PS2 games for continuity. RFG is a open world fun stuff while RFA is linear like the older games. 

RFG is definitely worth it in my opinion as its a very good game. RFA on the other hand is just your average shooter with aliens which is a bit repetitive but if you dont mind that you should enjoy RFA as well.

I've just played Guerrilla, very good, and it has a nice mp, but almost dead. For what I know Armageddon is also fun, but not small sandbox in comparison with Guerrilla.

Now, if we talking about platinums, Guerrilla will take half of your life, if you want to know the meaning of Grind, try to plat that game.

I have Armagedon on PS3 and it was pretty fun, haven't really heard bad things about it
I have Guerrilla on PC, haven't played much though...in any case is it $10 per game or both?

Yes, 100% worth it, both are terrific games

Its worth guys ??

I ear so bad reviews about the AG, but for gameplays i saw i think its nice.

Other question: the history of Guerrila is when all started ?? Or the games of ps2 is essencial to know the history ?? 

No, guerilla takes place after Red Faction one, you can even find the main character from the first game in guerilla as an old man. Armageddon is a decent shooter that tries to be like dead space, but it's similar to red faction 2 as to how it has nothing to do with red faction

Armageddon is ok, but Guerrilla is awesome. It's really fun to drive a truck straight through a building.

10$ for both, in a very nice condition (like new). I think its a nice deal!
Thank you all for your opinions :)