Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII (Ended)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Theater Brook - Uragiri no Yuuyake
    • Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames
    • Atsushi Inaba - Pursuit ~ Cornered
    • Teamheadkick - Deadpool Rap
    • The Sweet - The Ballroom Blitz
    • Muzzy - Junction Seven
    • Yuzo Koshiro - Never Return Alive
    • Nasko - Dragonborn
    • Michiru Yamane - Abandoned Castle
    • Judas Priest - Ram it Down
    • Hans Zimmer - Mind Heist
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Joy Division - Disorder
    • Kemu feat. IA - A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night
    • Jin (Feat. MARiA) - Daze
    • Blink-182 - The Rock Show
    • Sun of Pearl - An Endless Sporadic
    • Yousei Teikoku - Rebellion Anthem
    • ThePianoGuys - All of Me
    • Anthrax - Got the Time
    • T.M.Revolution, Nana Mizuki - Preserved Roses
    • Nightcore - Kids In The Dark
    • Slayer - Raining Blood
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  3. 3. Vote for "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII -AND- Would You Want The Digital Movie Deadpool If You Won The Giveaway?

• No Songs in English or Japanese
    • Songs That Came Out The Year You Were Born
    • Battle Themes From Games/TV/Movies
    • -------------------LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK-------------------
    • Enter Me in the Deadpool Digital Movie Giveaway!

Wait, did you change the timezone? According to the counter it's the same time as usual but now I have to add 6 hours instead of 12 when it used to be 12PM.

Anyways, I'm really liking those changes but I'm torn on the skip button as that may have an influence in the part of the song you wanna chose because you might lose some people after the first few seconds, which means you can't really have anything like an intro for that without losing a few people along the way. I guess it's better than people who are guessing. You might even wanna mark that part of the sentence in a way that makes it stand out so rushed won't just throw in some random votes for the giveaway.

I really, really love those 30 seconds, though. I had the problem that 25 were just barely not enough to contain the awesomeness of my musical choices. :D

I'm anticipating some nice fast songs.  ^_^

My song is not gonna be that fast since I wanted to post a videogame soundtrack for once but I'm sure it should qualify. :P

• Like 1

nice to see dav back

Thanks! It's good to be back! I had quite the journey....

Wait, did you change the timezone? According to the counter it's the same time as usual but now I have to add 6 hours instead of 12 when it used to be 12PM.

Anyways, I'm really liking those changes but I'm torn on the skip button as that may have an influence in the part of the song you wanna chose because you might lose some people after the first few seconds, which means you can't really have anything like an intro for that without losing a few people along the way. I guess it's better than people who are guessing. You might even wanna mark that part of the sentence in a way that makes it stand out so rushed won't just throw in some random votes for the giveaway.

I really, really love those 30 seconds, though. I had the problem that 25 were just barely not enough to contain the awesomeness of my musical choices. :D

I'm anticipating some nice fast songs. ^_^

My song is not gonna be that fast since I wanted to post a videogame soundtrack for once but I'm sure it should qualify. :P

Strange... It adds up right for me hmm..

Might skip a few since I finally joined the ranks of those with one of each trophy.

I'm pretty sure that the song I would have posted will be here anyways. :giggle: if not...maybe a surprise last second post...

:ninja:

No skipping!
  • Like 2

Now begins the task of narrowing my choices down to 1 vote :lol:.

Might skip a few since I finally joined the ranks of those with one of each trophy.

I'm pretty sure that the song I would have posted will be here anyways. :giggle: if not...maybe a surprise last second post...

:ninja:

Congrats on joining the "We Got All SV Trophies" club :highfive:.

• Like 2

Don't forget about the SV posting format:

Greetings Song Vote participants,

As you all most likely know, lots of people submit a song during each Song Vote. It takes a lot of work to cut pieces of every video, add the correct names, create a mash up video with all the correct time stamps, create those small images for every song with the name of the singer/composer and the song's title, comparing all submitted songs with the list of winning songs from previous SVs and the list of banned songs, and keeping the database up to date. That's just the usual work. Recently there have been more and more members don't use the posting format when submitting songs, which adds to the SV admins' workload.

So please use the following format when posting songs:

Artist Name(singer/composer) - Song Name - start of the 30 Second section for mashup video - My name 

Video url goes here

Image to be used goes here in a spoiler tag, to post a spoiler tag you just need to type:Co3BE07.jpg

Example:

Casey Lee Williams - This Will be the Day - 2:40 - Dav9834

epnVOcR.png

• Like 2

The following changes have been made to the Database:

~

Added Song Votes 29, 30, and 31, as well as all additional data.

Added 17 new banned songs

Added 5 new posters:

1. FrenchDevil54
  2. Ratchet2425
  3. scogg34
  4. woop94

5. xFalionx

Added 17 new posters:

1. Bubblyfishes
  2. DrHambone
  3. HDstay_WINNING
  4. HeavensLightfire
  5. Katnis1444
  6. Kishnabe
  7. Little244
  8. Longplay33
  9. NOOB1480
  10. Not_like_therest
  11. Pinguim_Ocupado
  12. Re_panos
  13. ReimiSaionji9742
  14. Superunknown9281
  15. UCanCallMeAl98
  16. Xoxoagent
  17. simpgraus

Updated Most Wins category: WulfPack3 now ties for second place, MStalker58 ties for third

Changed Total Participants to 378

Changed Total Song Posters to 118

Changed Total Unique Winners to 20

• Like 1