brutal trophy did not pop

Ok I'm asking this on behalf of my friend 

She played through uncharted drakes fortune remastered (this game) on brutal no cheats no tweaks just honest start to finish death filled play through that took over a week no lowering difficulty nothing and today she beat the final boss the credits rolled no trophy popped we even went back through looking at each chapter they all say completed on brutal 

So does anyone know what's going on how to fix it 
Hopefully without having to completely replay it

Ok I'm asking this on behalf of my friend 

She played through uncharted drakes fortune remastered (this game) on brutal no cheats no tweaks just honest start to finish death filled play through that took over a week no lowering difficulty nothing and today she beat the final boss the credits rolled no trophy popped we even went back through looking at each chapter they all say completed on brutal 

So does anyone know what's going on how to fix it 

Hopefully without having to completely replay it

Are you sure trophy notifications weren't turned off for some reason? I've had that happen once without knowing it and also thought my trophy didn't unlock, but when I looked at my trophy collection it showed up there.  I don't know how it happened, but it turned out my trophy notifications were turned off for some weird reason. It's worth checking out. I personally had no trouble with the Uncharted: Drake Fortune Brutal trophy. If I remember correctly, it just unlocked when the final cutscene started playing.

Are you sure trophy notifications weren't turned off for some reason? I've had that happen once without knowing it and also thought my trophy didn't unlock, but when I looked at my trophy collection it showed up there.  I don't know how it happened, but it turned out my trophy notifications were turned off for some weird reason. It's worth checking out. I personally had no trouble with the Uncharted: Drake Fortune Brutal trophy. If I remember correctly, it just unlocked when the final cutscene started playing.

im 100% sure ive had it happen too and so we checked her list and nothing and its really bugging here cause she spent all that time on it she was so proud of her self and it basically gave her the big middle finger after the credits