Totalcross3000

Gladiate Tips

7 posts in this topic

Well I may be in the rut with this trophy but I will have it cleared soon enough. The Worker class was by far the easiest of the classes. Just spam the square and x button at the same time. Stay close to the fountains when there's fire mages and use common sense. If you follow that it will make it far easier.

Thanks for the tip, I'm almost done with the online portion of the game so i'll do Gladiate next :)

Edited by hypersk_us

Welcome be wary of time. Its easy to lose the track of time

I've unlocked every other trophy of this game and I'm missing only the infamous Gluteus Maximus.

I've been able to finish it with Worker and Priest (probably the easiest) and I've read that you can use a particular trick to unlock the Ranger's statue by playing with Priest and, once one of your Ranger dies, take his hat and complete the challenge, the game will consider it a Ranger's win and give you his statue.

I've tried a few times, but I can't take the hat, has it been patched?

Any new thoughts? I spent hours getting to 98 or 99 out of 100 kills and getting fucked at the last second for reasons I can scarcely understand. What am I missing here?

On 3/10/2018 at 7:33 AM, Dr_Stranamore said:

I've unlocked every other trophy of this game and I'm missing only the infamous Gluteus Maximus.

I've been able to finish it with Worker and Priest (probably the easiest) and I've read that you can use a particular trick to unlock the Ranger's statue by playing with Priest and, once one of your Ranger dies, take his hat and complete the challenge, the game will consider it a Ranger's win and give you his statue.

I've tried a few times, but I can't take the hat, has it been patched?

No it's not been patched as previously noted.

The real problem with doing it this way is that anyone that has brought up this method seems to have no video proof or even a how to video showing others how to do it.  I've actually done it, picked up the hat that is and turned into a Ranger.

The problem you then have is a question of "when", when should you switch to the ranger.  If I drain and heal to long in round 12 then I end up winning the Priest Arena again.  There are also 4 Dark Knights on that level.  You need to keep your warriors alive to kill several of them, so you have to heal them and drain the dark knights.  Then if a Ranger does get killed, you pick up his hat and turn into him.  However the next problem you have is, it's just an Archer, the character has no gun.  So you cannot switch weapons or use the fast charge switch weapon technique.

So typically I either win this as a Priest, or I switch to the Archer-Ranger too early and then the pc has a dark knight, like a priest or 2 left, and an archer/gunner and I'm a goner.

On 10/1/2019 at 5:06 AM, Raqus said:

Any new thoughts? I spent hours getting to 98 or 99 out of 100 kills and getting fucked at the last second for reasons I can scarcely understand. What am I missing here?

To give you tips or advice, we would need to know which arena you are talking about, which class?