KOF XIV Trophy Discussion

Dead Weight

As for the trials. I found the trials for KOF 14 to be some of the easiest trials combo wise I have ever had to do. I can not figure out what the big issue is.

I can do all the heists on GTAV with my eyes closed, hanging from a ceiling and using a stick attached to my foot to use the controller.

Some people are good for some stuff some people are not. Some can do the trials in a row without failing a single time, some of us barely manage to do one at a time.

Different people different skills.

Is a fair point psychedelic, but if you are only going for the 100 trials done trophy, just do the first 2 with every character. They are extremely. I feel they are basic small fundamental combos with every character. Sure if you are trying to do 4 or and 5, I can see why many people struggle. But the first 2 with each character should be more than easy enough for even a novice player. In fact, its a good way to get your feet wet with combos if you are new to fighters.

"They are extremely easy"

• Like 1

Is a fair point psychedelic, but if you are only going for the 100 trials done trophy, just do the first 2 with every character. They are extremely. I feel they are basic small fundamental combos with every character. Sure if you are trying to do 4 or and 5, I can see why many people struggle. But the first 2 with each character should be more than easy enough for even a novice player. In fact, its a good way to get your feet wet with combos if you are new to fighters.

"They are extremely easy"

That's sort of what I'd attempt to do, as many low level trials as I can.

But I had a hard time even at low levels with a couple characters, not that I've tried many times, just for the "do 1 trial" trophy. Maybe I'm getting old, I'm more of the old school MK/KI type of games, was easy to perform combos there with the SNES controller. With this one I felt like using the Hori FC4 was definitely faster than the wireless DS4 (old version, new version apparently does have an USB interface when connected via USB, not only for charging) and even so...

Yea I hear ya dude, but I promise these are not bad. I love playing the old school games too. Hell you should be wrecking these combos if you were a beast at Killer Instinct ;)

I remember playing Killer Instinct Gold doing like 60% to 70% damage combs with characters like T.J. Combo, Glacius, Orchid, and Kim Wu :3

And lets not forget Mortal Kombat Trilogy (or UMK3 as others called it) Them 12 hit 37% to 40% combos or the 100% damage Super Sub-zero, Kung Lao, and Reptile combos :)

I still play a lot of my fighters on the N64 and Sega Genesis. Never thought I would have been a part of a professional Pokémon Puzzle League tournament when I was at CEO 2016, but I won the tournament xD:D

But just keep at it and I know you will get the trophy dude ;)

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 16.8.2016 at 11:16 PM, Fuchsia Butterflies said:

Whether it's completing 200 trials in XIII or 100 in XIV, it's basically impossible at my skill level. Regardless seeing the list gets me so excited for a new KOF!! My favorite fighting series!

I suck also at trials and i hope 15 wont have them but i know they will have them