Entities Master

IcyVortex07

Hi, 

On my first play through I got Portal Shutdown and also Entities Apprentice, according psnprofiles trophy guide if I get both those then Entities Master should unlock, it didn't?

I'm sure I killed all the entities in the Condenser chapter.

Any ideas ? Did I miss something ?

I dont remember failing QTES, however it could have been on some entities you need  to pull the sticks close together and some you pull down so maybe I didnt kill one or two, i'm on my 2nd playthrough now for the last few trophies so fingers crossed I will get it this time

I shut down the portal so I assumed I defeated all the entities

Edited by runuali

Please let me know if it worked. I have the same problem.

I got the entities apprentice on my first playthrough.

On my second one I got portal shutdown but when I replayed the first night chapter yesterday, I didn't get the entities master trophy. I replayed the chapter and continued playing and got another trophy, but no entities master...

Is it possible to get the portal shutdown trophy even if not all entities are beaten?

Also this playthrough is in coop mode, can this make a difference?

Please let me know if it worked. I have the same problem.

I got the entities apprentice on my first playthrough.

On my second one I got portal shutdown but when I replayed the first night chapter yesterday, I didn't get the entities master trophy. I replayed the chapter and continued playing and got another trophy, but no entities master...

Is it possible to get the portal shutdown trophy even if not all entities are beaten?

Also this playthrough is in coop mode, can this make a difference?

I know replaying chapters wont work, you need to go back and start from The condenser and play all the way through to First Night to unlock entities master

You could have missed one rather than failing QTE.

Yes.

No, I got the trophy on co-op playthrough.

I think I messed up on the entities somewhere in the condenser then, will replay it and hopefully kill them all.

You could have missed one rather than failing QTE.

Yes.

No, I got the trophy on co-op playthrough.

I know replaying chapters wont work, you need to go back and start from The condenser and play all the way through to First Night to unlock entities master

I think I messed up on the entities somewhere in the condenser then, will replay it and hopefully kill them all.

Thanks for your replies. It's very possible that I missed an entity in the condenser. I only paid attention to the QTEs and didn't check if any entities were left.

Looks like another try for me next week :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I've the same problem... I got Portal Shutdown some days ago, and today I got Entities Apprentice, but Entities Master did not pop up. What do I have to do? I'm still on my first playthrough

Did you happen to skip chapters? :hmm:

This trophy requires multiple chapters to play through without skipping any.

In original order, you must play from The Condenser until First Night. In remixed order, however, you must play from First Night until The Condenser.

Good luck! :popcorn:

12 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Nope, I'm playing legit, from the very start of the game (The Experiment chapter), I'm not playing with the chapter select. I've played every chapter of the game until First night, so far.

There is no other way except replaying from the chapter the guide suggests, and hope the trophy pops. :)

Back when I played the game last month, the trophy popped just fine. I played in remixed order.

P.S. Don't forget to enable saving when replaying chapters. Otherwise, trophies won't pop.

Edited by zizimonster

On 7/10/2018 at 6:27 AM, Yadilie said:

Turning saving on is not required for the trophies to pop on PS4. It's only useful for getting all the multiple ending choices for Everyone Alive and Everyone dead.

Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't aware of it because I turned on autosave all the time. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, it popped! I had finished my first playthrough, then I started the second one (That I'm still doing, of course), I did The Condenser yesterday and First Night few minutes ago, and it popped. Maybe I failed a QTE during my first playthrough, I don't know, but the important thing is that I have the Trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Today I was going for this trophy I didn't get it after the first night chapter Im sure I didn't miss any entries to hit but I do remember on the condenser chapter I failed the the QTE that slow mo mode where you have to dodge in a time limit, 

just before the crane in condenser and my character fell to the floor could that be the reason why I did not get the "Entities Master" trophy?