Official SotM XXXIII [RESULTS!]

DEMON

SOTMXXXIII  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Signature:

lol that's why I didn't participated in your Signature Battle last time for trying to get all Yokai weapons in FFXIV.

That was my own fault for telling you of that. :P Gratz though if you completed the grind. I got bored and kind of ruined my weapons by not doing the Outer ones first.. >_<

• Like 2

I really wanted to participate in this one with such a larger canvas. But youtube gave Song Vote some issues :(

Wanna delay it like 4 days? :awesome:

Sorry, the most I'll delay a contest for is 12-24 hours; wouldn't delay any longer than that tbh as it would be a bit unfair to ones who rushed to get it in on the original due date.

• Like 1

Sorry, the most I'll delay a contest for is 12-24 hours; wouldn't delay any longer than that tbh as it would be a bit unfair to ones who rushed to get it in on the original due date.

Lol I know, had to jest a little :)

Surprisingly with the larger canvas I voted with the smallest. #5 just really caught my eye no matter where I was looking. Everyone else's was fantastic too! Great SOTM!

• Like 2

The bigger canvases had some interesting results, you can really see the detail in them. We should do a wallpaper version sometime too. :P

DAMN GAMING!

But oh well, can't get enter them all. :) Hopefully see you in the next one and Signature Battle coming up.

I don't know, I do a pretty good job of entering most of them. :P I must have a pretty good record of "most consecutive entries" built up by now. xD

• Like 3

The bigger canvases had some interesting results, you can really see the detail in them. We should do a wallpaper version sometime too. :P

I don't know, I do a pretty good job of entering most of them. :P I must have a pretty good record of "most consecutive entries" built up by now. xD

At that point we'll end up running Wallpaper of the Months too.. :P  But yea, this was a pretty good one-off theme, produced some good signatures. :)

I don't know.. cmgravekeeper hasn't updated the records thread in a while, but you probably are No. 1 there as the rest of us have sat out at times.  You've just been entering all the contests.. if you didn't enter a contest ever, I be wondering what the hell has happened. :P

• Like 2

Go ahead, I run Signature Battle and half time in the background of this to make sure results are right when cmgravekeeper sees them. lol

That reminds me, the new thread for the Sig Battle should be up soon, right? We finally get to see what the theme is! :yay: I guess nobody was able to figure it out, huh? xD

• Like 2

That reminds me, the new thread for the Sig Battle should be up soon, right? We finally get to see what the theme is! :yay: I guess nobody was able to figure it out, huh? xD

Yes, 2nd of September.  And only one person found it out.. privately.

• Like 1

Are you serious? So would it have extended breaks like the SV? :P

honey_not_amused_by_nothguy-d6003qf.jpg

Go ahead, I run Signature Battle and half time in the background of this to make sure results are right when cmgravekeeper sees them. lol

Yay!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

Either my internet would be out, or I'd be dead. ghost-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862505

Somehow I doubt that dying would stop you from entering :P.

No! This has been my idea for like a year!

Wait, what? 

Yes, 2nd of September.  And only one person found it out.. privately.

Someone found it out? :o

You could also create the thread a bit sooner :awesome:.

• Like 3

Wait, what? 

You could also create the thread a bit sooner :awesome:.

No, it's being saved for a weekend and I'll prefer it doesn't collide with SotM at all.

Yes, someone found out and they promised not to say a word.

• Like 1

We need to find out who so you can dra- *cough* "invite" them into your red room & politely ask what it is. innocent-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

I'd need a body to possess so I could make a sig, could I use yours? shock1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

• Like 2

We need to find out who so you can dra- *cough* "invite" them into your red room & politely ask what it is. innocent-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

I'd need a body to possess so I could make a sig, could I use yours? shock1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

Either Masamune is a demon or he has horcruxes. O_O  And you will do nothing of the sort to the person who found out. :P

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

I like the way you think evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928. If you keep DEMON busy, I'll take care of the invites.

I thought you'd just use the Shinigami form...

240_render_ichigo.png

... or go hollow :|

977.jpg?1279575069

Either Masamune is a demon or he has horcruxes. O_O  And you will do nothing of the sort to the person who found out. :P

I bet he made the sword Masamune his horcrux :lol:.

• Like 3