Official SotM XXXIII [RESULTS!]

DEMON

SOTMXXXIII  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Signature:

Oh well, you could have been the winner but you screwed up. :(

Love how you give him that extra stab xD

I'm going to guess Yami got it right!

I didn't even make a guess :P I like to be surprised at what DEMON throws at us :) Up the challenge factor a bit.

Edited by Yami
  • Like 4

Love how you give him that extra stab xD

I didn't even make a guess :P I like to be surprised at what DEMON throws at us :) Up the challenge factor a bit.

It's still going to be a surprise, unless can guess what renders I go with.. But no.. it took long enough to guess the series never mind that.

• Like 2

There's a lot of people out there!

:hmm: this actually isn't a bad venture... Might be able to make some money off this :hmm:

I'm doubtful that making people feel bad is going to make money.  xD

Unless I become tattooist, then I can bring pain and get paid for it!

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

I'm doubtful that making people feel bad is going to make money. xD

Unless I become tattooist, then I can bring pain and get paid for it!

You'd be surprised lol

The domain is available to boot!

:hmm: I'll have to sleep on this

• Like 2

That was my own fault for telling you of that. :P Gratz though if you completed the grind. I got bored and kind of ruined my weapons by not doing the Outer ones first.. >_<

But I'm okay if you keep telling me the announcements of SotM or Signature Battle, so don't worry, it's not your fault. :) Yup, I sure did collect all of them, and that helps me a lot for doing leveling up on my Dark Knight class and Machinist class. ^_^
  • Like 2

But I'm okay if you keep telling me the announcements of SotM or Signature Battle, so don't worry, it's not your fault. :) Yup, I sure did collect all of them, and that helps me a lot for doing leveling up on my Dark Knight class and Machinist class. ^_^

Mmmm.. the thing is, about that, I can't seem to send you new messages.. either your mail box is always full or something (maybe since you're premium member now I be able to send xD).

• Like 2

Mmmm.. the thing is, about that, I can't seem to send you new messages.. either your mail box is always full or something (maybe since you're premium member now I be able to send xD).

ooooh, so that's why you send me a message on PSN! :o Sorry about that, I didn't know we can make full messages in the mail box. I'm deleting some of them right now, so you can now send me a free message about the announcements. :)

• Like 2