Be careful about playing this on PSNow

starcrunch061

I decided to take Now for a month, and really had a hankering to play this. But wow - it is delayed beyond belief. Button presses take .5-1 second to register.

Still fun, but be prepared for a little frustration.

Ah man, that is a bummer. You might have some trouble on the last boss with a delay like that. I have the plat for the Super Turbo Championship Edition but I think the trophy lists are different. Are you using PS Now on PS3, PS4, Vita or TV?

Ah man, that is a bummer. You might have some trouble on the last boss with a delay like that. I have the plat for the Super Turbo Championship Edition but I think the trophy lists are different. Are you using PS Now on PS3, PS4, Vita or TV?

PS3 and PS4. I needed the PS3 to enter the code (I couldn't get it to work on PS4), and the delay was really bad there. I moved to PS4, and it was still there(although by then I was compensating for it).

I decided to take Now for a month, and really had a hankering to play this. But wow - it is delayed beyond belief. Button presses take .5-1 second to register.

Still fun, but be prepared for a little frustration.

Thanks for the information. To minimize the lag I connect my PS4 with cable and not wifi to PS NOW. Edited by Official-ME-

PS3 and PS4. I needed the PS3 to enter the code (I couldn't get it to work on PS4), and the delay was really bad there. I moved to PS4, and it was still there(although by then I was compensating for it).

Ah lame. Be sure to share your experiences with any other games you stream. Curious if the input lag effects certain genres more than others.  

I'l do it. I want to stream at different tines of day, too (it's possible it's my internet, although I do have good internet).

Thanks for the information. To minimize the lag I connect my PS4 with cable and not wifi to PS NOW.

Yeah. I do that for both my PS3 and PS4, though, so I don't know that it will help.