I am willing to put money on the fact you all will be messing with the system clock.

Frozen_Guardian

I am willing to put money on the fact you all will be messing with the system clock.

Earn your 100% with pride. 

Also if you don't know this game, the developer went weak on you. Earth is only the beginning. The moon and mars is where the real game is at.

Edited by Frozen_Guardian

Putting aside the fact that most games like this don't even let you manipulate the system clock anymore even offline, it's a fucking waiting game. I can at least understand the annoyance when people are bypassing skill requirements, but the only "skill" here is not dying in real life before you reach the 100%, so there's not much point in being angry about this unless you've literally accomplished so little in your life that something like this feels like an accomplishment worthy of defending.

Oh you can manipulate it. I took one for the team.

In my case, i don´t have  to manipulate the clock...the switching between earth and moon gives you so much money and angels, game played itself...

It´s typical for today games..if theres no day one patch, it´s buggy over all.

Sorry for the bad english after all, i,m Austrian, and do not use a translator

In my case, i don´t have to manipulate the clock...the switching between earth and moon gives you so much money and angels, game played itself...

my game isn't doing that when switching between the two.

In my case, i don´t have to manipulate the clock...the switching between earth and moon gives you so much money and angels, game played itself...

Jeez, I wish I got that lucky. >_>

That said, for anyone using this tactic or really just anyone, don't be afraid to reset for angel investors if you're struggling to get upgrades even after a long time. If you have enough of them, you can pretty much get back where you left off in a matter of minutes since you get bonus profits for each angel investor you have, not to mention that the angel upgrades you can get will make things go much quicker. I made the mistake of trying to go without resetting and only getting angels with the free gold you can get, which added hours to my current time.

It's not cheating, they didn't use an outside 3rd party program to manipulate their save file or system files to gain an advantage. Changing the clock on the system to unlock a trophy early is something every single person can do

That's fair. Definitely not in the spirit of the game though. Idk why the devs would bother to put in trophies if they didn't prevent people from time glitching. I view trophies as achievements rather than something to be collected for no reason, so I'm disappointed that these don't actually mean anything. 

• 2 weeks later...