The worst game on the playstation 4

Holy crap...are you this Cornshaq? I don't pay attention to usernames all that often but since you play as nothing BUT Luigi...you are good people in my books :D

This was one of my first Retsupurae I saw and I have to say those guys got a lot funnier later (they started off really mean) but I have to say you are quite good at Mario 2.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

i don't know either to laugh or to cry.

games like these remind me why the video game industry crashed in the 80s...

I think this won't count towards the "so bad it's good" category like "Ride to Hell: Retribution"

rs_500x213-150106140225-tumblr_lx7an6a7p

Ride to Hell isn't one of those "so bad it's good" games either. Ride to Hell is just straight up trash and offensive. Ride to Hell makes this game look acceptable.

Ride to Hell isn't one of those "so bad it's good" games either. Ride to Hell is just straight up trash and offensive. Ride to Hell makes this game look acceptable.

Sorry I agree "Ride to Hell" IS so bad it's good. C'mon, where else can you get fully clothed sex scenes!

• Like 1

Sorry I agree "Ride to Hell" IS so bad it's good. C'mon, where else can you get fully clothed sex scenes!

And I'm sorry but I can't agree. I have a special place in my heart for games that are generally reviled by the gaming populace, but I cannot give Ride to Hell a pass. It's not so much the bugs and poor gameplay, and general lack of quality control, but moreso the total and complete disregard for women, completely tasteless handling of PTSD, the treatment of rape and sexual violence, and the pretentious air the game gives off by trying to be edgy and cool. 

Ride to Hell is a blight on gaming and I wish the developers were all fired and sent packing.

I am not a feminist, but there is a line and Ride to Hell crossed it. As a survivor of sexual violence myself I found it extremely disturbing how casually Ride to Hell treated these issues, and with no viable social commentary to justify the presence of such despicable behavior to begin with. There is absolutely no redeeming qualities to be found in this game, and no artistic or social merit for the actions depicted.

Edited by Rin Kagamine
  • Like 2

And I'm sorry but I can't agree. I have a special place in my heart for games that are generally reviled by the gaming populace, but I cannot give Ride to Hell a pass. It's not so much the bugs and poor gameplay, and general lack of quality control, but moreso the total and complete disregard for women, completely tasteless handling of PTSD, the treatment of rape and sexual violence, and the pretentious air the game gives off by trying to be edgy and cool. 

Ride to Hell is a blight on gaming and I wish the developers were all fired and sent packing.

I am not a feminist, but there is a line and Ride to Hell crossed it. As a survivor of sexual violence myself I found it extremely disturbing how casually Ride to Hell treated these issues, and with no viable social commentary to justify the presence of such despicable behavior to begin with. There is absolutely no redeeming qualities to be found in this game, and no artistic or social merit for the actions depicted.

yeah so OK if that doesn't fit your sense of "so bad it's good" but you shouldn't convince other people who find it that way.

and also IMO I do not really get into why you should shoutout such private things to a community that's about gaming. if that really happened to you, don't get me wrong, that's awful... but to make out your point you should not tell (mostly random) people those things I guess..

don't get triggered that's my opinion... but we should get back to topic now I think?

• Like 1

yeah so OK if that doesn't fit your sense of "so bad it's good" but you shouldn't convince other people who find it that way.

and also IMO I do not really get into why you should shoutout such private things to a community that's about gaming. if that really happened to you, don't get me wrong, that's awful... but to make out your point you should not tell (mostly random) people those things I guess..

don't get triggered that's my opinion... but we should get back to topic now I think?

I wasn't trying to convince him to agree, I apologize if it came across that way. I was merely pointing out the reasons I disagreed, but I will show restraint in the future.

I was looking at this game thinking it can not be that bad really. Graphics don't worry me when playing games but so far I have yet to hear anything positive about this title at all.
I can see it now playstation plus in a month or two will be this game for free.

I'm not sure that this game is able to be 100%ed. I'm on level 10 and I've yet to be able to finish it because the game keeps spawning enemies on top of building roofs and that they won't come down off of so I can't kill them. I've got around the enemies spawning in the floor thing but you can't use magic to kill enemies on roofs because it doesn't go that high. 

I honestly don't recommend buying this for any reason. There's nothing redeeming about it. Inner Kung Fu game was at least 21 trophies you could earn in 15 minutes, I've been playing this for like 3 hours and it has long overstayed it's welcome. 

Edit: Yeah fuck this. Can't get past level 10 because of the spawning enemies on rooftops making it impossible to finish waves. I have a high tolerance for shit but this far surpasses it. Deleting my PS4 user profile, not syncing this utter garbage. 

Edited by ggamer15
  • Like 1

Holy crap...are you this Cornshaq? I don't pay attention to usernames all that often but since you play as nothing BUT Luigi...you are good people in my books :D

This was one of my first Retsupurae I saw and I have to say those guys got a lot funnier later (they started off really mean) but I have to say you are quite good at Mario 2.

Yes I am that Cornshaq that video is now almost 10 years old believe it or not. Yeah I loved Ride to Hell because of how bad it was but this is beyond garbage on a level I didn't think could exist especially on ps4. I mean steam greenlight early access stuff is usually garbage but this is just wow.

• Like 3

I don't see too many problems with this game to tell the truth, I say man up and try the crap game on ps4 called bedlam, come back to me and tell me that is a good game I dare you.

PS: The game bedlam am talking about is the one with the odd blue background and robo skull face on the cover

Edited by KANERKB

I don't see too many problems with this game to tell the truth

I could list a large number of things that I experienced, but I won't bother. It's utter inexcusable garbage that's not worth anyone's time. 

And you can at least earn all the trophies in Bedlam.