The worst game on the playstation 4

I could list a large number of things that I experienced, but I won't bother. It's utter inexcusable garbage that's not worth anyone's time. 

And you can at least earn all the trophies in Bedlam.

yes but the game is a laggy bugy game, if you try to beat the final boss the game will lag so f ing much and it has not gotten a update to fix this crap and the game itself is just plan boring, £15 for that is a rip off at least with this game there is problems that can be fixed in a patch bedlam has so much bad crap going for it that a patch can never fix, I mean the most f ed up glitch is the save game one. If you save the game there is a 50/50 roll of you poping up and you fall into the floor and die for no reason another one is that if you try to open the door that leads into the next level in the castle like place the game will be stuck in a non stop load screen and the chapter select is broken, if you pick a level the game will be locked making any backtracking for trophies useless.

Edited by KANERKB

yes but the game is a laggy bugy game, if you try to beat the final boss the game will lag so f ing much and it has not gotten a update to fix this crap and the game itself is just plan boring, £15 for that is a rip off at least with this game there is problems that can be fixed in a patch bedlam has so much bad crap going for it that a patch can never fix, I mean the most f ed up glitch is the save game one. If you save the game there is a 50/50 roll of you poping up and you fall into the floor and die for no reason another one is that if you try to open the door that leads into the next level in the castle like place the game will be stuck in a non stop load screen and the chapter select is broken, if you pick a level the game will be locked making any backtracking for trophies useless.

At least you can save I mean it may break the game but at least its a option unlike this game.

Yes I am that Cornshaq that video is now almost 10 years old believe it or not. Yeah I loved Ride to Hell because of how bad it was but this is beyond garbage on a level I didn't think could exist especially on ps4. I mean steam greenlight early access stuff is usually garbage but this is just wow.

That's awesome :)

Also I am looking forward to Ride to Hell ^_^

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/37533-dr-mayus-mysterious-200-platinum/?hl=%2Bkid+%2Brock#entry990846

• Like 1

Oh God... How could PlayStation even allow that to be uploaded onto their channel? It looks like something you'd find on Steam Greenlight.  :P

Sony loves Greenlight/Early Access. They saw how much attention it brought Valve and how many "amazing indies" were being discovered, so they go after Early Access/Greenlight developers now begging them to bring their games to consoles.

Lol. That trailer was so bad. The weird thing is that their Youtube channel just has a bunch of trailers for AAA games much better than theirs. Their Twitter is private. Never heard of any of their previous games and they used Unity for this game.

That's an interesting developement. That's happened in the last approximately 24 hours that they made their twitter private and changed their profile picture so it isn't DOA5 art. 

I think someone's gonna get in shit

• Like 1

Oh God... How could PlayStation even allow that to be uploaded onto their channel? It looks like something you'd find on Steam Greenlight.  :P

Port Station, Port Station, Port Station.

Because it's easy to port Steam games due to the architecture. And Sony is like 'yahoo! More games! PS4 rulezzzz!'

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Port Station, Port Station, Port Station.

Because it's easy to port Steam games due to the architecture. And Sony is like 'yahoo! More games! PS4 rulezzzz!'

If it's this bad now, I can only imagine what it would be like if Sony adopted a early access system like Microsoft or Steam. Then again, "AAA" games are starting to become early access anyway. The whole "buy now, get content later" thing is only getting more common. Street Fighter V and Hitman are the recent examples. This is why Japanese games rule. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Please play Orc Slayer and get back to me. The worse game on the PS4

He said this in the first post:

I have played some really bad playstation games but man this one takes the cake Orc Slayer is like a masterpiece compared to this.

xD

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 2

Anybody get this game in the suggested section after watching the trailer wdjat posted?

Fucking awesome. Now THIS game needs to come out on PSN.

Holy crap! So THIS is what Necron's been doing since his ignominious appearance in FFIX!

Sorry I agree "Ride to Hell" IS so bad it's good. C'mon, where else can you get fully clothed sex scenes!

Moreover, somehow those fully-clothed sex scenes are creepier because of it.

• Like 1

If it's this bad now, I can only imagine what it would be like if Sony adopted a early access system like Microsoft or Steam. 

They will adapt it. By PS5 is out, I'm 99% something like Early Access will be either in development or already developed...

Until they, it's pretty easy to just let Steam approve the games =D

Then again, "AAA" games are starting to become early access anyway. The whole "buy now, get content later" thing is only getting more common. Street Fighter V and Hitman are the recent examples.

Lulz =D

Unfortunately, in AAA case, there is no filter :awesome:

Just to add some more fuel to the fire

http://techraptor.net/content/solbrain-knight-darkness-stolen-assets

Looks like pretty much everything about this game is stolen.

Although it has very good reviews on metacritic (clearly paid for)

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/solbrain-knight-of-darkness

This game should be removed, Sony should issue a refund to everyone who purchased it, and the developer should be banned from listing anymore games on the platform.

Although it has very good reviews on metacritic (clearly paid for)

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/solbrain-knight-of-darkness

This game should be removed, Sony should issue a refund to everyone who purchased it, and the developer should be banned from listing anymore games on the platform.

Those reviews don't make any sense. Like if you're giving it fake reviews you'd think they'd give it a good score, but they're giving it like 6 then 2-3. Reviews don't even make any sense since they all mention the story (there isn't one) and the end of the game (which you can't get to). Real strange

I'm hoping Sony pulls it. 

Those reviews don't make any sense. Like if you're giving it fake reviews you'd think they'd give it a good score, but they're giving it like 6 then 2-3. Reviews don't even make any sense since they all mention the story (there isn't one) and the end of the game (which you can't get to). Real strange

I'm hoping Sony pulls it. 

It's crazy - earlier those reviews were all 10/10. They made no sense, but they were straight 10's. The last few, which were real, were not 10's, but the first 3 or 4 were obviously paid for fake reviews.

It's almost like the fake reviews got hacked xD

Oh, and the game is like $19 in the Canadian store, and $14 in the US store. Of all the games to price adjust :facepalm: