The worst game on the playstation 4

Obviously no hope for the folks who got bilked (although maybe the OP got his refund?). It's sad that I long for the days of the old Nintendo seal of quality.

So, is it impossible to play to the end?

If it get's outright pulled I'm pretty sure they'll give everyone who bought it a refund, like they did with Afro Samurai. 

I don't think it's possible to get to the end. During level 10 you're in a village area and enemies will sometimes spawn on top of buildings and get stuck, so you can't kill them and they won't come down to you, meaning you can't progress. It continually happens so I'm pretty sure it's just an eventuality while playing that level, meaning you can never finish it. I tried for a good couple hours to get to the end but always had a guy spawn on a roof, so I said fuck it and quit playing. 

• 2 months later...

If it's this bad now, I can only imagine what it would be like if Sony adopted a early access system like Microsoft or Steam.

Well Microsoft's "Game Preview" program has been mostly critically acclaimed Steam titles, so I'm not sure what you were implying there.

Elite Dangerous, Ark, Subnautica, The Long Dark, Rivals of Aether, Sheltered and I think another game I'm forgetting are all very popular and had positive reviews. They took a gamble with We Happy Few, Slime Rancher and Everspace but I assume they had their Xbox QA guys try the PC builds of these as opposed to waiting for Steam EA feedback (something Sony would never bother to do) and then asking them if they could port them to console.

The worst game on the service is some billiards title which most of the one star reviews (of its overall 3.5 rating) are about random weird problems like controllers not working or Xbox profiles not being recognized.