Perfect Ending to New Game+?

AllAboutBen

Okay.. so regardless of the ending I got, I'll have to do 2 more playthroughs. Damn.

Not necessarily. If you have a save close enough that you don't mind replaying thru to the true ending, you can save yourself from playing a third time. You only need a total of 2 playthroughs to plat, but you'll have to make sure the first playthrough has the true ending. I personally did the same thing so I played 3 times (haven't finished the 3rd playthrough yet but popped the last trophy). I didn't mind tho cause I really liked the game. :D  You may want to make multiple save files tho just to grab some trophies in case you don't want to lose days due to trophy hunting. This way you can just load back to where you were before grabbing whatever trophy you were looking for.

Not necessarily. If you have a save close enough that you don't mind replaying thru to the true ending, you can save yourself from playing a third time. You only need a total of 2 playthroughs to plat, but you'll have to make sure the first playthrough has the true ending. I personally did the same thing so I played 3 times (haven't finished the 3rd playthrough yet but popped the last trophy). I didn't mind tho cause I really liked the game. :D  You may want to make multiple save files tho just to grab some trophies in case you don't want to lose days due to trophy hunting. This way you can just load back to where you were before grabbing whatever trophy you were looking for.

Well, from his question, it seemed like he overwrote the save =D

But yea, using old save would be the most advisable.