Game doesn't save?

GumiDeLaGumi

I don't know if it's just me, but the game doesn't save at all :( I've been playing for an hour or so, turned it off, and when I launched it again I had one lemon stand. I tried playing for a while again to restart, but it was all gone again. I've tried deleting my save file and starting over, but that didn't help. I've also tried playing without internet connection - nothing has changed.

It might be worth pointing out that I've downloaded game from US account, and I'm playing on my main European account, but I've played many games from different regions and never had such problems.

• Like 1

I don't know if it's just me, but the game doesn't save at all :( I've been playing for an hour or so, turned it off, and when I launched it again I had one lemon stand. I tried playing for a while again to restart, but it was all gone again. I've tried deleting my save file and starting over, but that didn't help. I've also tried playing without internet connection - nothing has changed.

It might be worth pointing out that I've downloaded game from US account, and I'm playing on my main European account, but I've played many games from different regions and never had such problems.

Hmm, thats strange, do you turn your ps in stanby mode or complete out.

While the time yout playing this game or to the time it became a patch you should  let run your ps in stand by mode.

The game should run forward  in stand by.

Edited by tigerriser

Hmm, thats strange, do you turn your ps in stanby mode or complete out.

While the time yout playing this game or to the time it became a patch you should your ps run in stand by mode.

The game should run forward  in stand by.

I just closed the application so I can play other games in between. I'm not going to play an idle game all the time :D

Have the same problem. I also thought that it was because of using the EU account, but after trying on US it didnt change anything at all. Maybe somebody has a solution?

Yesterday another Polish player has messaged me and told about the same error. Could it be that it happens only with PL accounts? Can anyone from Europe try downloading the game from US store?

//EDIT: I think I have it. I'll try changing system language to English. This has got to be the workaround.

Yes! That's why it doesn't work :D Change your system language to English!

Edited by hipo5
  • Like 2

Yesterday another Polish player has messaged me and told about the same error. Could it be that it happens only with PL accounts? Can anyone from Europe try downloading the game from US store?

//EDIT: I think I have it. I'll try changing system language to English. This has got to be the workaround.

Yes! That's why it doesn't work :D Change your system language to English!

I used US account and play it on my EU account .... but i have my system on English as default (its better than my first language hehe) 

Mine saved well but if it is really because of language i cant tell you :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Played for 2 hours, buyed bank and manager. lost eveything. change from polish to english leaungage. start from new, closed, open game games work... but still im angry.

EDIT//

Still not patched. But hey! I have done anything in moon!

Edited by A_KlR_A

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

The developer must be retarded. It's a free game, they are dependent on people buying stuff in the game, but which non-native English speaker would pay anything when they know that they can't use their own language in the Playstation dashboard without losing their save data?

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Hecu93 said:

Anyone know if the save file will be always saved when switching back to US system language? Or will it be wiped out forever if I switch back to finnish? 

It will wipe if you boot up the game with console language set to any other than English. Make sure to backup your save often on PS+ cloud or USB drive and change language to English everytime you open AdVenture Capitalist.

Edited by hipo5
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 17.8.2016 at 4:13 PM, GumiDeLaGumi said:

It works only English Language so if ur system language is something else than english game keeps resetting.