Free For Europe Ps+

Vergil

...i guess the title of the DLC isn't in english everywhere on the planet?! ;)

...i just want to check if there is a common denominator or marker, so i could find non-english stuff in the future, too. :)..

Sure, here is the link to the page I am looking at, price is in our local currency. make sure you log out from the PS Store on the website otherwise it will keep routing you to your local page:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-in/games/tom-clancy%27s-endwar/cid=EP0001-BLES00326_00-DISCONLYPARENT00?smcid=nav:ps-store:home

and just a gentle reminder, that despite some stereotypes regarding my country, PS Store is in English in India. We, as a matter of fact, are the second largest English speaking country after United States, by the virtue of number of people speaking the language.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population

Construing reliability of the source is upon user's discretion, I found it to be fully reliable piece of information :) :) :D :D

Edit: Also, attaching a screenshot of the page2B1kTkU.png

Edited by dev2610
  • Like 2

I looked for the Disc Version in the german psn and i found Factions Pack and Veteran Pack. But no Escalation Pack. So reaching 100% is impossible if the dlc isn't released in my country? :huh::(

I believe you can buy/download the DLC on another PSN account (from a region where the DLC is available) and play that DLC on your main account if the account you bought it on is activated on your PS3.

I believe you can buy/download the DLC on another PSN account (from a region where the DLC is available) and play that DLC on your main account if the account you bought it on is activated on your PS3.

With DLCs, it's a bit complicated. Especially considering UK is a separate store from other Europeans.

So there's a chance it could not work with other EU versions.

And he would have to get Plus on UK account or buy the game on UK if it did not work =D 

I was asking myself when they were going to give this game for free, after all by putting this game then someone will buy the disc too, business... well the servers are a true mistery, I contacted Ubisoft to ask them the servers status, they told me that they are down but actually someone is keeping them up, & Ubisoft doens't know anything :blink:, c'mon, how can't you know the status of your own servers??? so I'm definitely going to skip this game, the only way that I start this game is that an Endwar discs rain comes over my city....

Edited by VirtualNight

With DLCs, it's a bit complicated. Especially considering UK is a separate store from other Europeans.

So there's a chance it could not work with other EU versions.

And he would have to get Plus on UK account or buy the game on UK if it did not work =D 

It may not be the same for every game but I bought the Prince of Persia DLC from the UK store and it worked fine with my disc

I was asking myself when they were going to give this game for free, after all by putting this game then someone will buy the disc too, business... well the servers are a true mistery, I contacted Ubisoft to ask them the servers status, they told me that they are down but actually someone is keeping them up, & Ubisoft doens't know anything :blink:, c'mon, how can't you know the status of your own servers??? so I'm definitely going to skip this game, the only way that I start this game is that an Endwar discs rain comes over my city....

Went to gamestop today and the disc version of Endwar was on sale for 1.99€, not that good of a business  :lol:

Went to gamestop today and the disc version of Endwar was on sale for 1.99€, not that good of a business  :lol:

Well, this game gave from ps+ will surely increase the sales of the disc version, this is important.

Isn't easy find these kind of discounts like the one that you found (I remember that a friend of mine bought Metal Gear Solid 4 for 1$ lol), probably in my country Endwar costs around 10$ (according to the prices that I found around internet), isn't too much ok but I don't like the idea of buying a game whose servers can go down even tomorrow (since is unknown who is keeping them up)... I'll buy only if Ubisoft will decide to tell us what's going on about the servers.