13 Days Till RE4, Still No Trophies

BIOHAZARD-R-US

WHAT F*CKING GIVES??? So much speculation and very openly and loudly voiced opinions on this trophy list, and here we are just 13 days before its (digital) release for PS4, and we still don't have a trophy list. Maybe they're taking longer to release it cuz they're including a platinum and were still working on it really close to the release date? I can't remember a game that didn't have its trophy list unavailable this close to its release.

The vast majority of trophy lists don't appear until the on the day, or a couple of days before release. Some have even appeared after it. 13 days is far too soon to be expecting to see a list, far less accusing it of being late.

Hell, some games (e.g., the Sly games on Vita) didn't get trophy lists on Sony's servers until a couple days *after* release.

I've seen lots of games have their trophy list pop up the day before the game's release. So yeah, I ain't slightly worried. And what's to worry about, if the game doesn't have a plat, so what? At least it'll have trophies, right? Since that's what most people want out of the damn game, as if trophies will make the game good or something, lol If not the case, there's people who just want to play the game for trophies solely. Forcing yourself to play a game whether it has trophies or not, especially a platinum trophy? Now that ain't right, lol Funny if the game does get a plat, but people end up complaining that it's too hard, or that it asks of you to do too much stuff in the game to get it. I myself hope that's the case, 100% on the PS3 ver. with trophies was too damn easy. Cool if there's trophies in where you need to get 5 stars on all Mercenaries stages, unlock the P.R.L. laser gun, etc. Anyways, yeah, we still got over a week until the game releases. Why you want the trophy list to release so damn early? So you can judge if you should buy the game or not whether it has a plat or not? :P

i might buy it, and depending on how they do with REmake 2 that as well. if they do not screw it up maybe they will do Remake 3 then we will have the entire numbered series on PS4.

And by the time that happens, the PS5 will be out, and then they can remaster them all over again. :P

• Like 1

I thought they were going to be leaked since weeks ago, considering RE6 and 5's trophy lists got leaked exactly 29 days before they came out on the PS4.

I hope it has a platinum, I played the game too many times and the only reason for me to spend $20 on it again would be a platinum. So if it doesn't get one I'll just wait for a sale. :)

I was expecting to see OP with 100+ platinums

(I was let down)

They're just pixels

Who cares?

If you like the game as much to make a trophy bitching thread, you'll buy it regardless if it has a platinum trophy or not

Some trophy lists come out months before the games release, some, the day of release..it happens

• Like 1

To all the people telling me to calm down, why don't you relax a little and back off? I'm really excited for this game regardless, but it'd be satisfactory to have beaten the game on the PS2, played it on the PS3 with trophies and play it again on the PS4 with a platinum. Each release brought something better to the table besides an already fantastic game. Of course I'm gonna be buying the physical copy as soon as it gets released, and tbh I PERSONALLY haven't seen many games with trophy lists released so close to, on, or after the release date of a game, so that's why I made this thread and said so in my op. 

I was expecting to see OP with 100+ platinums
(I was let down)

And you people are being dicks to me about trophies, when shit like this gets posted. Bunch of hypocrites 

To all the people telling me to calm down, why don't you relax a little and back off? I'm really excited for this game regardless, but it'd be satisfactory to have beaten the game on the PS2, played it on the PS3 with trophies and play it again on the PS4 with a platinum. Each release brought something better to the table besides an already fantastic game. Of course I'm gonna be buying the physical copy as soon as it gets released, and tbh I PERSONALLY haven't seen many games with trophy lists released so close to, on, or after the release date of a game, so that's why I made this thread and said so in my op. 

And you people are being dicks to me about trophies, when shit like this gets posted. Bunch of hypocrites 

you need to be more careful when calling other people "dicks and hypocrites", that can cause a moderator to remove your comment and maybe give you a warning point.

many games don't have its trophy list up until 1 or 2 days before the game gets released, that's very common to see so calm down for a bit, the game will be released in less than 9 days so we'll see its trophy list this week.

This game has both digital and physical release on the same day.

Plus it can't follow the no plat ps3 version due to the fact they know how many more ppl would get it just for a plat etc.

resident evil 4 and code veronica x also had a physical release on the ps3, but only for japan, and still no platinums.

i believe the trophy requirements are different this time, and something tells me we might see a RE4 platinum.

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1