Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection: PS3 vs PS4 comparison

Finozzi1696

As much as I liked the Ezio games, I still haven't played Unity or Syndicate yet, so I have enough AC stuff to keep me busy in the future, and I doubt I'd replay them.

But my girlfriend LOVED the Lego Harry Potters.  I'd probably wait for some kind of significant sale on that bundle, and then pick them up and replay them with her.

The Ezio trilogy is wonderful, but the first Assassin's Creed remastered with trophy support would be pretty snazzy too.

Yeah, since I played the original AC without trophy support, I'd be a lot more likely to pick up a remaster of the original with trophies.  That's the one AC game I'd probably rebuy and replay.

• Like 1

Hope you are right. I tremble at the thought of having to do Brotherhood's Abstergo Employee of the Month and Level 50 trophies again.

But even if I am right, they could potentially replace them with painful SP trophies. What if both games require 100% completion this time, like AC3? Won't be as frustrating as MP trophies, but still long + annoying.

But even if I am right, they could potentially replace them with painful SP trophies. What if both games require 100% completion this time, like AC3? Won't be as frustrating as MP trophies, but still long + annoying.

Brotherhood actually did receive a 100% DLC trophy, so it wouldn't be such a stretch to see another one included this time around.  Besides, the main reason why 100% on AC3 was so hard for many people was because of all the ridiculously BS limitations that every 2nd mission imposed on the player - don't take any damage, don't kill anyone, don't be seen, finish within X seconds/minutes, don't use weapon Y.... it just went on and on.  AC games should give the player the freedom to approach most missions in the manner of their choosing - we shouldn't be led hand in hand through every single mission.

And the MP in Revelations was hardly a drag.  You only had to reach level 20 and do 8 or 9 other fairly easy trophies, which didn't take long at all.

• Like 1

The Ezio trilogy is wonderful, but the first Assassin's Creed remastered with trophy support would be pretty snazzy too. 

This, can't believe it hasn't happened already.

I don't know much about AC story, but a Desmond collection should be cool.

I absolutely loved the Ezio trilogy (and every game after that, to be fair, but especially the Ezio games), and LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 was one of my favourite LEGO games (wasn't as fond of 5-7, but still enjoyable). I'm definitely going to be getting both of these at some point, although priority would go to AC.

Might get the AC games, that would turn in to a definite if AC1 was included with trophy support though.

As for Lego Potter, probably will one day since I love the Lego games. But not too interested since I've already got them on both PS3 & 360 already. Would love to see a Lego Star Wars remaster though...

Edited by Kapika96
  • Like 1