Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection: PS3 vs PS4 comparison

Finozzi1696

They should make another collection after that one that includes 2, 3, Rogue, Liberation, etc for the PS4.

Never played this franchise and if I do I'll like to have all of them on the same console so I could play them chronologically and experience the full story.

• Like 1

The Ezio trilogy is wonderful, but the first Assassin's Creed remastered with trophy support would be pretty snazzy too. 

I 100% would love to see the first AC game with trophies, give me a reason to play it again :P

Yeah, since I played the original AC without trophy support, I'd be a lot more likely to pick up a remaster of the original with trophies.  That's the one AC game I'd probably rebuy and replay.

A LEGO Harry Potter collection would be great, because I can't seem to find years 1-4 anywhere. But I really, really don't need an Ezio trilogy remaster. If they absolutely want to do an AC game, pick the original one like some people mentioned before.

This, can't believe it hasn't happened already.

I don't know much about AC story, but a Desmond collection should be cool.

Might get the AC games, that would turn in to a definite if AC1 was included with trophy support though.

After all these years, I'm still stumped by the fact that they won't even remaster the 1st Assassins Creed game. Sure, give Ezio a remaster, but why not give the Assassin Master a remaster?

That's cool ^_^ but any news for Assassin's Creed (the first one) remaster?

Yea, it's odd to me to have plats in Ac2, Brotherhood, Revelations, etc... but the first game not have one. Anyway, I'll probably pick up the Ezio trilogy somewhere down the line.

Like Gevirein said, wouldn't be awesome if Ubisoft released a second collection (if this leak becomes official, of course) and we get the rest of AC games on PS4?

It would be like what Square is doing with the Kingdom Heart remasters right now, so in this first collection we'll get AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations, and in the second collection we could get 1, 3, Rogue and Liberation, or just a few of them and then they could make a third collection and include the rest of the series.

I know it seems very "cash grab" but I think it would be a nice way to see all of them making its way to the PS4.

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 4

But even if I am right, they could potentially replace them with painful SP trophies. What if both games require 100% completion this time, like AC3? Won't be as frustrating as MP trophies, but still long + annoying.

It still required 100% sync for the dlc trophy... 

Like Gevirein said, wouldn't be awesome if Ubisoft released a second collection (if this leak becomes official, of course) and we get the rest of AC games on PS4?

It would be like what Square is doing with the Kingdom Heart remasters right now, so in this first collection we'll get AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations, and in the second collection we could get 1, 3, Rogue and Liberation, or just a few of them and then they could make a third collection and include the rest of the series.

I know it seems very "crash grab" but I think it would be a nice way to see all of them making its way to the PS4.

Wait, are you telling the truth? Is Square doing with Kingdom Hearts remasters like right now?  :blink:

Wait, are you telling the truth? Is Square doing with Kingdom Hearts remasters like right now?  :blink:

Oh sorry, I didn't meant to say they were porting 1.5 and 2.5 to the PS4 (although there's a possibility: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 might come to PS4) and 2.8 is a PS4 exclusive.

I meant to say how Square was making remasters of every KH game and putting them on collections to bring them to newer consoles, it would be nice if Ubisoft did something like that. :)

Edited by Finozzi1696

Oh sorry, I didn't meant to say they were porting 1.5 and 2.5 to the PS4 (although there's a possibility: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 might come to PS4) and 2.8 is a PS4 exclusive.

I meant to say how Square was making remasters of every KH game and putting them on collections to bring them to newer consoles, it would be nice if Ubisoft did something like that. :)

Yeah, you're right, that would be nice if Ubisoft could do that either. ^_^

• Like 1

Gosh! This is the best news I've read all week. I've been checking the net a few times a week since 12/14/15 when that Assassin's Creed collection site was spotted and sparked speculation of the remasters. When that site ended up being nothing more than poorly designed Assassin's Creed figurines instead, A lot of people were disappointed, including myself. Thisss is a day one purchase for me!! <3 <3

For me, the Ezio trilogy remastered rumor is much more fun than the AC1 remastered rumor. II and Brotherhood still stand among my favourites in the series but I replayed them recently on PS3 (had played them before on X360) and boy have they aged... Especially Revelations.

Would be great if this rumor turns out to be true. Especially if they drop the multiplayer, I have 100% completed every AC game without multiplayer but I just can't bring myself to do MP. Though I do feel like doing so for AC III because there's barely any MP trophies, it can be crushed out with a couple of people together and it might challenge me to complete the rest of the game.

But even if I am right, they could potentially replace them with painful SP trophies. What if both games require 100% completion this time, like AC3? Won't be as frustrating as MP trophies, but still long + annoying.

It still required 100% sync for the dlc trophy...

Brotherhood only required 100% synchronisation in the missions, not in everything else like III though.

But I say, bring it on with 100% completion on everything! I thought it was weird that Unity and Syndicate didn't do that. Sure, make me go through the pain of opening every chest in Unity but don't reward me for doing all the murder mysteries... That's just weird. Pretty much all games (except for III thanks to the 100% completion trophy) had content that you did not need to do to get the platinum. 100% completion trophy will be a nice way of getting people to experience all the optional missions, there's some fun stuff in there. More fun than doing MP or opening chests, that's for sure.

Edited by BillyHorrible

Why not a LEGO Star Wars collection? At least the 3 first games (I, Original Trilogy, III), and hope they remaster ACI, Only game on the saga without Trophies, would love to complete the collection.

Speaking as a Star Wars fan and as someone who plays every new LEGO game together with the missus, the first two Star Wars games were a snoozefest and III went out of its way to introduce new gameplay while failing hard.

I would love a new game revisiting the first six films though, in the style of the recent LEGO games like Jurassic World and Force Awakens.

Bit more elaboration on why I prefer Ezio over Altaïr: that first game was some fun and certainly pulled me quickly into the rest of the series but it's much less than what followed. Just a graphics remaster of AC1 wouldn't do for me but if they do a remake from the ground up that might be cool. I love Italy though and Ezio was my favourite main character from the series, close behind him are Edward James Kenway and Evie Frye, even though Ubisoft gave her so little to do in Syndicate I still preferred her over Jacob any time. All I did with him were the missions where I was forced to be him. Me loving Italy and having been there a lot as well as Ezio being such a compelling character makes me much more invested in an Ezio remaster than in an Altaïr remaster. And I don't care about trophies.

I think there have been more than 10 assassins creed game that have been released and I haven't played any single title. I heard that assassins creed 2 is the best game of the series. So to receive any news that AC2 will be remastered is really nice. I would definitely keep this on my watchlist games

• Like 1

I think there have been more than 10 assassins creed game that have been released and I haven't played any single title. I heard that assassins creed 2 is the best game of the series. So to receive any news that AC2 will be remastered is really nice. I would definitely keep this on my watchlist games

Let's not exaggerate... There's only nine main games :)

Say the word if you decide to start with II and I'll hand you the most important plot points of the first game.

Still waiting on Rouge to come to PS4. They already made a high speced PC version so all they have to do is scale it down.

Loved all 3 Ezio games so hoping this is true tho didn't we get this already for PS3?

Kind of but it more or less just bundled the three games together. This will be a remaster.

i'm actually more interested in the lego harry potter collection, since that's a complete collection that includes all games while the assassin's creed collection only includes 3/9 of the total main games.

Nah, LEGO is just the Harry Potter duology. It doesn't include any of the other LEGO games but it gives Harry Potter's complete story. AC is the Ezio trilogy. It does not include any of the other Assassin's Creed games but it gives Ezio's complete story.

Come to think of it, the Harry Potter's were half-games anyway. It's ridiculous that they waited so long with bundling them together.

The thing I love about remasters is the value you get from them... more than likely, both of these collections would be $60 or less, and come with 2-3 games a piece, much like the Bioshock collection coming shortly and the FFX/X-2 I bought recently. As for these two, I doubt I'd get them... I'm sure AC2 would be annoying to play after getting used to the new controls of Unity and Syndicate, but it's a great idea for anyone who hasn't played them. Lego Harry Potter may take my money though, we'll see. I haven't bought a Lego game since like... Lego Marvel? and even then I skipped a bunch.

Loved all 3 Ezio games so hoping this is true tho didn't we get this already for PS3?

It wasn't a remaster which I'm assuming this would be, that was just a bundle.