List of PS4's Unobtainable Trophies

BooneIronshield

The upcoming feature is really helpful. Thanks for taking over. Are you going to manage a PS3 and Vita thread as well?

You're welcome. Yes, I have the Vita topic done and Stevieboy pinned it already. The PS3 topic I'll be working on, and hopefully finishing, today but we'll just have to see how long it takes to put together and update.

• Like 2

You're welcome. Yes, I have the Vita topic done and Stevieboy pinned it already. The PS3 topic I'll be working on, and hopefully finishing, today but we'll just have to see how long it takes to put together and update.

Awww, I wanted the Vita thread :/

Good you are continuing this. It's unfortunate Saltyie could not continue updating his threads but it's good someone else is continuing.

These threads should definitely be on a trophy forum-

You'd think that games with glitched trophies were tested before they were released, but apparently not. Also, wasn't Dragon Fin Soup a PS Plus game at some point? Sony should pick the PS Plus games more carefully. Ah, who am I kidding? They don't care.  -_-

Edited by Undead Wolf

You'd think that games with glitched trophies were tested before they were released, but apparently not. Also, wasn't Dragon Fin Soup a PS Plus game at some point? Sony should pick the PS Plus games more carefully. Ah, who am I kidding? They don't care.  -_-

Yeah, it was a PS+ game the month it came out.

Hey, what about Disney Infinity games on PS3? Do we have a date for server shut down?

Should be the same date as far as I know as I believe the notice I saw stated all console servers would be shut down March 1, 2017.

Yeah, it was a PS+ game the month it came out.

Should be the same date as far as I know as I believe the notice I saw stated all console servers would be shut down March 1, 2017.

I just read something about September 30th for the the origingal Disney Infinity. Can this be confirmed?

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/78965-unachievable-trophies.html

I just read something about September 30th for the the origingal Disney Infinity. Can this be confirmed?

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/78965-unachievable-trophies.html

According to this site, https://infinity.disney.com/closing, it's March 2017 for consoles. The September 2016 date is for PC and mobile versions. Though I'd personally try to go ahead and get the first game out of the way before the September date just in case.

Edited by BooneIronshield
  • Like 2