BooneIronshield

List of PS4's Unobtainable Trophies

97 posts in this topic

On 25/9/2017 at 5:41 PM, NathanielJohn said:

OK, so that these threads don't have to keep cycling from one topic creator to another, I have made a wiki that catalogs these things. A list of games with unobtainable trophies is available here:

http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Category:Games_with_unobtainable_trophies
 

A list of unobtainable trophies themselves is available here:

http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Category:Unobtainable_trophies

 

To mark a trophy is unobtainable, just go to that trophy's page on the wiki and set "unobtain = 1" in the {{Trophy}} template at the top of the page. The game/trophy will then automatically be added to the list.

 

Edit: And a version that is sortable by console (PS3/PS4/Vita) is available here: http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Unobtainable_trophy#List_of_games_with_unobtainable_trophies

 

Hi, your Wiki lists Serious Sam 3 in the unobtainable trophies but i thought it was fixed ages ago?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

 

Hi, your Wiki lists Serious Sam 3 in the unobtainable trophies but i thought it was fixed ages ago?

 

Thanks, I've removed it. (side note: this is why it's a wiki -- I don't know everything about every game. Feel free to make corrections like this, no need to check with me)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's taken me a long time to figure this out, but I now realize that buying an older game at a great sale price might mean that some of the trophies will now be unobtainable because of the servers.  AND, some of the DLCs might not be around.  Knowing that in advance will definitely play into any decision making.  

 

I have games I've bought but just haven't got around to playing.  Bummer.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lorajet You are so right.  Games are like new cars; once off the lot and the shine comes off, usually the price drops down a bit, if I can wait it out for a few months.  

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2017 at 1:41 AM, NathanielJohn said:

OK, so that these threads don't have to keep cycling from one topic creator to another, I have made a wiki that catalogs these things. A list of games with unobtainable trophies is available here:

http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Category:Games_with_unobtainable_trophies
 

A list of unobtainable trophies themselves is available here:

http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Category:Unobtainable_trophies

 

To mark a trophy is unobtainable, just go to that trophy's page on the wiki and set "unobtain = 1" in the {{Trophy}} template at the top of the page. The game/trophy will then automatically be added to the list.

 

Edit: And a version that is sortable by console (PS3/PS4/Vita) is available here: http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Unobtainable_trophy#List_of_games_with_unobtainable_trophies

 

Woah! :blink: I didn't even know there was a wiki about PSN Trophies. Guess I gotta add it to my bookmarks list!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25.9.2017 at 5:41 PM, NathanielJohn said:

OK, so that these threads don't have to keep cycling from one topic creator to another, I have made a wiki that catalogs these things. A list of games with unobtainable trophies is available here:

http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Category:Games_with_unobtainable_trophies
 

A list of unobtainable trophies themselves is available here:

http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Category:Unobtainable_trophies

 

To mark a trophy is unobtainable, just go to that trophy's page on the wiki and set "unobtain = 1" in the {{Trophy}} template at the top of the page. The game/trophy will then automatically be added to the list.

 

Edit: And a version that is sortable by console (PS3/PS4/Vita) is available here: http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Unobtainable_trophy#List_of_games_with_unobtainable_trophies

Great idea :)

https://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Game/disney-infinity-2-0/trophy/9

 

This trophy is unobtainable since March 3, 2017. There is some information on the web that says it got unobtainable in September 2016, but you could get the trophy until the official server shutdown in March 2017 :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Izul said:

Great idea :)

https://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Game/disney-infinity-2-0/trophy/9

 

This trophy is unobtainable since March 3, 2017. There is some information on the web that says it got unobtainable in September 2016, but you could get the trophy until the official server shutdown in March 2017 :) 

 

Fixed, thanks :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been busy for basically a year and a half and had no time to play video games. This thread just saved me some stress

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kerbal Space Program needs to be added permanently on the unobtainable list. The upcoming new port will have a separate trophy list

 

We also noticed questions regarding the compatibility of save files between the Enhanced Edition and the previous version of KSP on consoles, so to avoid further confusion, we want to remind you that KSP Enhanced Edition has been built form the ground up - that is - a brand new version, a different developer and, naturally, new code. On the downside, this also means that the save files from the previous version will no longer be compatible with Enhanced Edition, but anyone who had previously bought KSP on consoles will still be able to download and play it, despite it no longer being available to purchase in the stores. Furthermore, no data will be overwritten from the older versions, so you won’t lose your progress. KSP Enhanced Edition will appear on your library as a separate game and, on the brightside, you’ll be able to get twice as many achievements from playing both versions.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is exactly what I've been looking for all this time. A stable list that always gets updated.

...but I'm pretty sure that this is not even near to be a complete list - still nicely done, didn't know that dead star's servers shut down.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

NBA 2k16 will be shut down in just a few hours. 

 

Also, Fifa 14,  NBA 2k15 and WWE 2k16 need to be added to this list. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Buck Arcade - It seems like "Critter Gumbo" is a glitch trophy which no one get it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for putting this list together! I just wanted to point out that the Shadows of Solanae trophy for Star Trek Online has since been fixed, making it possible to earn the platinum. 🖖

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Its good the list exists so you know which games are a no go 

Edited by Krystian3060
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently Owlboy has a buggy trophy and is unobtainable. I heard that they are working on it, but at this moment it should be on this list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I think you could add The Crew to the list because there are 2 trophies which are bugged for the majority of the players, named The Extra Mile and Versatile Showman.

Edited by HappyGuySmiley
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, HappyGuySmiley said:

I think you could add The Crew to the list because there are 2 trophies which are bugged for the majority of the players, named The Extra Mile and Versatile Showman.

That's ubisoft for yea not fixing trophy 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adventure Pop

You need to get 3 stars in every World 3's leve to get Perfect world 3 trophy.

Level 70 hasn't got enough balls so you can only get 2 stars, even with perfect run.

The only way to get 3 stars in that level is to buy (with real money) a 2x points boost.

But the boost isn't in PlayStation Store anymore, so you can't get the trophy.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5808-adventure-pop/17-perfect-world-3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

That's ubisoft for yea not fixing trophy 

Indeed 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jaina_Yossy said:

Adventure Pop

You need to get 3 stars in every World 3's leve to get Perfect world 3 trophy.

Level 70 hasn't got enough balls so you can only get 2 stars, even with perfect run.

The only way to get 3 stars in that level is to buy (with real money) a 2x points boost.

But the boost isn't in PlayStation Store anymore, so you can't get the trophy.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5808-adventure-pop/17-perfect-world-3

It's in game store

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/5/2018 at 8:06 AM, demonviper666 said:

It's in game store

No it isn't anymore

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.