List of PS Vita's Unobtainable Trophies

BooneIronshield

I like you to add this game on the list as well. Srry if I didnt add the pic & spoilers. Im on my phone..

Pinball Heroes

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2028-Pinball-Heroes-Complete

Unobtainable Trophy

Public Tournament winner

Reason

Severs were shut down about three months after the games release.

Thanks, I've added it to the list. No problem about the pic or spoilers, I don't mind doing that myself. 

For Tachyon Project, they released a patch that fixes the "destroy" trophies, which can now be earned. The 2 time based trophies are still glitched.

Can you add the DLC trophies for Tiny Troopers? This has never been released (although is supposedly coming....)

For Tachyon Project, they released a patch that fixes the "destroy" trophies, which can now be earned. The 2 time based trophies are still glitched.

Can you add the DLC trophies for Tiny Troopers? This has never been released (although is supposedly coming....)

Thanks for the info, I've removed those trophies from Tachyon Project and added the Tiny Troopers DLC to each topic.

Thanks for the info, I've removed those trophies from Tachyon Project and added the Tiny Troopers DLC to each topic.

Apologies, it looks like the Bullet Time trophy (Destroy 10 enemies with the time stopped or slowed down in one go) still remains glitched in Tachyon. The other 2 are correct, so there are now still 3 unobtainable.

• Like 1

L0534cf.png

Dragon Fin Soup

Achievable Trophies: 17/20 (3 Unobtainable)

:gold: Fishing Master - Catch one of each type of Fish

:gold: Jack o' Trades - Craft 100 different items

:platinum: Dragon Fin Soup ! - Collect all of the trophies

Reason - The trophies simply won't unlock when the criteria has been fulfilled. 

:silver: Beast Master is also unobtainable. All 5 pets need to be collected in the story mode, but 2 of them won't spawn at their fixed locations. Pets collected during the other 2 modes doesn't unlock the trophy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Game: Ecolibrium

Trophy: Competitive Spirit - Finish among the top 100 in an online challenge.

The last online challenge was one year ago (Oct 2015), no words since then if/when another online challenge will be available. Servers are still up though, as you can still buy/sell creatures in the in-game online market.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/19/2016 at 10:31 AM, BooneIronshield said:

Squares

Hide contents

Achievable Trophies: 14/15 (1 Unobtainable)
:gold: Jack of all squares - Finish all levels with 3 Squariness
Reason - The trophy is glitched for everyone.

I can confirm that the above trophy is obtainable. I just got the 100% earlier today. 

• 1 month later...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2's reason isn't completely correct. Those trophies are not the same as the PS3. The missions are played with an AI partner. The trophies are technically possible although chances are nobody will ever be able to complete it due to the terrible AI partner.

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/04/2017 at 1:05 AM, mapachiniartaud said:

Modnation Racers: Road Trip online will no longer be available as of July 1, 2017. But also, it has Ad-Hoc trophy, is this one possible after servers shut down?

Ad-Hoc should still be possible as it's not online related.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, cris3f said:

FIFA 14

FIFA 13

Madden NFL 13

All online trophies impossible due to servers shutdown

While some of the trophies can be made easier online, Madden 13 doesn't have any strictly online trophies.

Edited by Pyramat

• 2 months later...