List of PS Vita's Unobtainable Trophies

BooneIronshield

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, good afternoon I have been an official member of this page back in 2013, which was when I became a psvita, but for university issues I moved away from video games for good time, recently I went back to do a psvita as well as a PS4 to use that of the remote play, it turns out that my brother I have left the laptop for him to also play (he is 22 years old) I linked both devices to my previous account since I understand that he must have the same account so that he himself work, because I like to show others all my trophies obtained since I started to date, but my uncertainty translates to what I have been doing for a few days now, I notice today that my brother is using illegal applications, since I see my trophy account that got all the online trophies of Mortal Kombat for PSVita without being able to get them (I do not know any other game, but this one is the most remarkable, besides that I have some that with a n little of dedication could get the platinum legally without any problem, since I have the cartridges), I have already removed the device to him, but since the damage is done, my situation is that I have hidden so far because the face of embarrassment falls, for fear of being banned from the page and playstation but I want to be very sincere at the same time, and I would like to give me some solution, because I love this page and the organization in how they show has fascinated me from I started here, friends, I reiterate again that you give me some solution, thanks in advance.

9 minutes ago, SiraphaeLRD said:

Hello, good afternoon I have been an official member of this page back in 2013, which was when I became a psvita, but for university issues I moved away from video games for good time, recently I went back to do a psvita as well as a PS4 to use that of the remote play, it turns out that my brother I have left the laptop for him to also play (he is 22 years old) I linked both devices to my previous account since I understand that he must have the same account so that he himself work, because I like to show others all my trophies obtained since I started to date, but my uncertainty translates to what I have been doing for a few days now, I notice today that my brother is using illegal applications, since I see my trophy account that got all the online trophies of Mortal Kombat for PSVita without being able to get them (I do not know any other game, but this one is the most remarkable, besides that I have some that with a n little of dedication could get the platinum legally without any problem, since I have the cartridges), I have already removed the device to him, but since the damage is done, my situation is that I have hidden so far because the face of embarrassment falls, for fear of being banned from the page and playstation but I want to be very sincere at the same time, and I would like to give me some solution, because I love this page and the organization in how they show has fascinated me from I started here, friends, I reiterate again that you give me some solution, thanks in advance.

Should make your own thread about that, this one is strictly to announce vita titles with unobtainable. If your brother did hack the trophies for you, hide the game and move on

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Should make your own thread about that, this one is strictly to announce vita titles with unobtainable. If your brother did hack the trophies for you, hide the game and move on

Well, its ok, I did not see the need to create a theme, but if its necessary to delete this message do it, and I will leave the game hidden, I have no other choice then.

Thank you for your help, friend!

• 1 month later...

Little Deviants should have some kind of notice. While it is still possible to get all trophies, the online ones make you jump through hoops trying to find someone that hasn't played the game since July 2012 due to glitched leaderboards...

If you want more details, read this:

• Like 1