Steins;Gate 0 Amadeus Edition Delayed

thegirlruka

Anyone know a way you can ensure that Rice Digital packages things decently? I want to preorder, but my Galgun Double Peace Box is pretty beat up after being sent overseas.

To be honest, my Gal*Gun: Double Peace box was damaged too, and I live in the UK.

I would like to think they pack the big limited editions in a proper box.

Not impressed so far.

Edited by BOOTP

The first wave for sure...

They did re-supply original S;G but I wouldn't count on it.

I'd assume it's a limited quantity. The El Psy Kongroo Edition for the first game is out of stock, so that's what I'm going off.

Alright, thanks for the info. I will pre order as soon as I can.

Edited by TheAveryChu

I definitely will get the LE, Amazon didn't have it so I'm canceling my preorder there. Ricedigital doesn't charge you straightaway when you preorder do they?

Apparently, they do.

There's no official release date yet, but it should probably be released sometime between the end of September and the start of November.

The charge is immediate, though. The money from my preorder has already been charged to my card.

I definitely will get the LE, Amazon didn't have it so I'm canceling my preorder there. Ricedigital doesn't charge you straightaway when you preorder do they?

Apparently, they do.

I pre-ordered it yesterday, and I still haven't been charged for it. kuuhaku says he was charged immediately though, so I don't know what the deal is.  :hmm:

Ah, okay. In that case everything's okay :D

Btw, why? PS4 CE is more expensive and there is no additional content.

Playing the game on your 55" 4K TV > playing on a 5 inch handheld screen. :P

Plus with the new playstation update, we'll be able to record one hour long parts. It'll be so easy, and fun, to do that on the PS4 now without even needing an Elgato.

Man I love Steins;Gate but with that $30 shipping fee I may just have to go with the standard version on Amazon.

Fairy Upa tho...

Playing the game on your 55" 4K TV > playing on a 5 inch handheld screen. :P

Plus with the new playstation update, we'll be able to record one hour long parts. It'll be so easy, and fun, to do that on the PS4 now without even needing an Elgato.

To each their own I suppose. I don't think I have ever played or even considered playing a visual novel on Console. The portability to take a simple game with you on the go like VNs has always been a necessity for me. Edited by Blue Flare

I pre-ordered it yesterday, and I still haven't been charged for it. kuuhaku says he was charged immediately though, so I don't know what the deal is.  :hmm:

It might be because I used paypal to charge my card. When I tried the other methods last year for the El Psy Kongroo edition, my card was declined since the charge location was listed in the UK. I had to call my credit card company to tell them that I made the purchase and my card wasn't stolen.

It might be because I used paypal to charge my card. When I tried the other methods last year for the El Psy Kongroo edition, my card was declined since the charge location was listed in the UK. I had to call my credit card company to tell them that I made the purchase and my card wasn't stolen.

Hmmm, I used PayPal too, so I'm not sure that's the reason. Maybe it's because I'm from the UK? I didn't have to pay a shipping fee thanks to that. It doesn't make much sense, but it's all I can think of. I'm just grasping at straws here.  :|

Hmmm, I used PayPal too, so I'm not sure that's the reason. Maybe it's because I'm from the UK? I didn't have to pay a shipping fee thanks to that. It doesn't make much sense, but it's all I can think of. I'm just grasping at straws here.  :|

Check your order history on rice digital to make sure it's preordered.

This is what it looks like on mine

WFQVZRz.png

For what it's worth, when I purchase things with Paypal on eBay, it takes several days before I see the money taken out of my bank account. That's most likely what's going on for you guys.

Sucks that they charge you up front. Makes the deal even worse. Oh well, great for those that want the Collector's Edition and aren't getting fucked over from the shipping.

For what it's worth, when I purchase things with Paypal on eBay, it takes several days before I see the money taken out of my bank account. That's most likely what's going on for you guys.

Well that's the thing, he got charged immediately while I didn't. Maybe it's just delayed for me for whatever reason, I don't know. I guess I'll find out within the next few days.