Steins;Gate 0 Amadeus Edition Delayed

thegirlruka

PQube are doing the Nintendo and tease us with an upcoming announcement regarding the release date:

After Gal*Gun, Valkyrie Drive, Steins Gate 0 (nearly there now promise!) Guilty Gear Revo and Root Letter, 2016 is going to be hard to match

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/steins-gate-0-release-date-nearly/

And the first comment says the following:

But if you look closely, you will see that it also says:

"Add your questions to the dev team below and we'll send them off to Mages to be answered. The best will then be published on the Sony blog to tie in with an announcement next week."

"...blog to tie in with an announcement next week."

"...an announcement next week"

It's pretty obvious that the announcement is the West Release Date.

Rice Digital have said that the release date is "nearly there" based on a tweet by a representative of PQube. The tweet read

There's still no official release date.

Damn, too slow. xD

(I saw that you were in this thread)

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

I corrected that for you.

I seem to recall the game they announced 10 years ago was Final Fantasy XIII Versus.

They changed it to the game we know now, XV, at E3 2013. By my count that's three years, not ten.

But, ya know. 

At any rate, your point is completely stupid because tons of games announce their existence years before they get a release date.

Steins;Gate 0 has been out for almost an entire calendar year in one region of the world. And yet they still have no release date for the English translation. But clearly that pales in comparison to Square Enix delaying Versus XIII, rite? It's not like there were complications with specs and conflicting opinions of the title amongst those in charge of the game. Heaven forbid.

I seem to recall the game they announced 10 years ago was Final Fantasy XIII Versus.

They changed it to the game we know now, XV, at E3 2013. By my count that's three years, not ten.

But, ya know. 

At any rate, your point is completely stupid because tons of games announce their existence years before they get a release date.

Steins;Gate 0 has been out for almost an entire calendar year in one region of the world. And yet they still have no release date for the English translation. But clearly that pales in comparison to Square Enix delaying Versus XIII, rite? It's not like there were complications with specs and conflicting opinions of the title amongst those in charge of the game. Heaven forbid.

SE can switch names all they want, that still doesn't change anything about the game being announced 10 years ago before the development team was mostly transferred to work on the FF13 trilogy and FF14.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

SE can switch names all they want, that still doesn't change anything about the game being announced 10 years ago before the development team was mostly transferred to work on the FF13 trilogy and FF14.

Then I guess you yourself realize why it went into development hell for so long.

Pretty sure you, me, and everybody else are better off that we're getting FFXV released in 2016, instead of the alternative, getting an inferior FF XIII Versus game in 2010 instead.

Hindsight 20/20.

How. How am I going to handle this?

Pokemon Sun and Moon - November 18th
Final Fantasy XV - November 29th
Steins;Gate - November 29th

Black Friday November 25th (Planning on saving up and grabbing some games I already couldn't afford)

I despise the fact I will have to choose which one of these games first.

How. How am I going to handle this?

Pokemon Sun and Moon - November 18th

Final Fantasy XV - November 29th

Steins;Gate - November 29th

Black Friday November 25th (Planning on saving up and grabbing some games I already couldn't afford)

I despise the fact I will have to choose which one of these games first.

Same predicament as me, except I also need to buy a new 40-48inch bedroom TV as well. 

I'm getting all of them, but it's going to be tight. As for XV versus S;G0... I already know which one is getting play time first, but it still pains me to even think about.

• Like 2

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/28/steinsgate-0-coming-to-ps4-and-ps-vita-november-29/

Sony put up a nice preview.

Oh man, the end of the year is a wallet killer =D

Well, pQube is an EU company, they probably could not get other day.

Otherwise, I can't fathom they would deliberately choose FFXV release date (unless they know it's going to be delayed, lol)

You'd think they would aim for the 22nd, just to avoid releasing on the same day as something like XV. Ah well, not the end of the world. A couple hours a day on both games should be fine.

Yes, finally a release date and it's before the NA release :o.

Aren't we the lucky ones? :giggle:

Maybe if we're super quick about it, we might even be able to plat it before FFXV comes out. Who am I kidding though? A game like this deserves to be savoured. Rushing through it would be a disservice to the game. ^_^

Aren't we the lucky ones? :giggle:

Maybe if we're super quick about it, we might even be able to plat it before FFXV comes out. Who am I kidding though? A game like this deserves to be savoured. Rushing through it would be a disservice to the game. ^_^

Definitely :D. It might be possible, I finished Steins;Gate in 4-5 days without rushing through the story.

Definitely :D. It might be possible, I finished Steins;Gate in 4-5 days without rushing through the story.

Oh damn, you must of been putting in work! xD Steins;Gate isn't a short VN by any means. It took me almost three weeks to plat the first Steins;Gate on Vita. I probably would of played it more, but I was just going for as long as my Vita's battery would take me. I usually read VN's in bed, so having a charging cable hooked up would be pretty awkward for me. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf