Hey Hi Hello — Official-ME-'s introduction

A little fluffy cat

Hello everyone! Before I introduce myself I want to thank a few fellow PSNProfiles friends so (in random order):

@mpampa1: for being a mental person^^

@Saionji: for welcoming me in his/her park.

@Shirokane84: I thanks little Shiro for being a cat fellow and for having beautiful avatars.

@Dragon-Archon: for being in the Guide Team and for living in the The Netherlands. :yay:

@PSNProfiles: He's my favorite bot  :lol:

Other people I want to thank (in random order):

: for having nice conversations in the forum section and for explaining me the meaning of "Lmao".

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/user/43506-suicide-tortuga/: for explaining me the meaning of the stars above members profiles.

@LucasV9991: also for living in The Netherlands  :yay:

: for having a beautiful avatar and name and for being kind and gently.

@LeetWolf2: The first people I met in this nice trophy community and for being admin of this awesome Sonic PP [http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/35318-project-platinum-sonic-the-hedgehog/]

@CediFonei: for welcoming me to PSNP.

<3 for the fact she finally wants to marry me  <3

@Satoshi Ookami: for having a trophy cabinet filled with unreadable shit  :awesome:

@ee28max: for being a awesome trophy hunter.

But my BIGGEST thank goes to…

@Sly Ripper: Owner/Founder/Developer of this epic website. The reason seems clear.

!!!READ FIRST THE ABOVE SPOILER BEFORE READING THIS SPOILER!!!

So yeah, thanks people and friends but now is it time for a little ME time  xD

Before we start, here's some content that I've made:

My YouTube vids

I've also helped to make this wikipedia article with Thames Smid (It's in Dutch but enjoy! There a pictures and so. It's definitely worth your time!)

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gebruiker:Thames_Smid/Nieuw_artikel#Ontwerp

OK now we can finally move on to the grand finale! (just one last click)

Hi there   :wave:

I founded this epic site on Playstationtrophies. I saw many people with awesome trophy cards and I wanted one too :) I searched on the internet and I finally founded the website. The stats page is my favorite page. I love to see how many trophies I earned, the amount of games I have,… After I  read many topics I self moved to the forum sections of the website. 

I'm the proud owner of a PS Vita and a PS4 but almost all the games I play are from PS NOW. I'm a huge sonic fan so that's the reason why my profile is full with sonic games. After I complete all the sonic games on PS NOW , I'm going to play the Ratchet & Clank series. I love good indies and maybe I'm going to play GTA V. But I don't have PS Plus because I'm against the idea to pay money just for playing online.

I live in Belgium so I can speak Dutch (feel free to add me as a friend on this website as you also speak Dutch, but for other reasons is also good ^^)

I don't have a pet or animals living in my house.

My favorite tech-companies are Apple, Sony, and Microsoft. I have an MacBook Pro, iPad and iPod classic. From Sony I have a PS Vita and a PS4 -obviously- and from Microsoft I have some office software.

Here's a bonus for reading trough all mine information  :yay:

And that was it. 

Nice, I liked it  ;)  :platinum:

• Like 1

OMFG that was a great introduction Very Original! It was like the Matryoshka Dolls of spoilers! Also, using a YouTube vid for introduction, classy! I love Satoshi's thank-you, haha. Not only do you introduce yourself, you bring many thanks and selflessness in your opening, a very positive addition to the community! Great to have you.

• Like 1

@Dragon-Archon: for being in the Guide Team and for living in the The Netherlands. :yay:

We need more Dutch-speaking people here :awesome:.

Welcome to the site dood, hope you enjoy your time here, I thought Dragon and I were the only ones who were experts in the ways of spoiler boxception but it seems we have found another :P

Finally the time has come for us to unleash the powers of spoiler boxes dood :highfive:.

• Like 2

Welcome to the site. Nice to see you have already made some friends. Enjoy your time here. 

Thanks @PipeSwinger. Yeah, I have some good friends here.  ^_^

Welcome to PSNP  :)

Thanks for the welcome @Condemned09  :)

I made it through all spoilers. That were many.

Welcome. Enjoy your stay  ;)

Thanks ! Congrats for making it trough all the spoilers  :yay:

Nice, I liked it   ;)   :platinum:

Thanks for the platinum  :platinum:  !

I have to click through like 10 different spoilers to get to the actual introduction... I like it!   :P

Wohoo  :dance: thanks @Undead Wolf

WOAH MAN, SPOILERS!!!

Enjoy your stay

SPOILER ALLERT!!!

Welcome to this great site and community  :) I hope you continue to enjoy your stay ^^

Thanks , of course I will do that^^

OMFG that was a great introduction Very Original! It was like the Matryoshka Dolls of spoilers! Also, using a YouTube vid for introduction, classy! I love Satoshi's thank-you, haha. Not only do you introduce yourself, you bring many thanks and selflessness in your opening, a very positive addition to the community! Great to have you.

This guy here is a real hero for reading everything I wrote. You even watched the vid I  made as bonus! Congrats   :yay:

Welcome to the site   :wave:  

I didn't realize you were a new person as I've seen you around the forums and noticed your nice welcome messages you post to people on statuses  ^_^

Thanks . I noticed you around here too   :highfive:

Welcome to PsnProfiles! Hope you enjoy this community.

Thanks , of course I do!  :lol:

​Thank you for all the great replies!!!

• Like 1

Your name sounds a little familiar, I don't think I've seen you around too much though. Anyways, welcome to PSNP! hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508

Thanks for the welcome .

You're welcome, I guess? xDDDD

Welcome to forums, it seems you are already adapted considering how many known users you listed in your intro  :D

Really? That's great^^ Also thanks for the welcome 

Welcome to the site dood, hope you enjoy your time here, I thought Dragon and I were the only ones who were experts in the ways of spoiler boxception but it seems we have found another  :P

Thanks  Yeah I'm joining the experts   :dance:   :highfive:

Good to see another Belgian around these parts. They're quite rare unfortunately.

Enjoy the forums.

Thanks . Are you the Legendary Zone Hunter who is mentioned on every PP thread?

Welcome little other cat fellow and enjoy your stay here like we   :wave:

Hey   :wave:  It's fine to see you here^^

We need more Dutch-speaking people here  :awesome:.

Finally the time has come for us to unleash the powers of spoiler boxes dood  :highfive:.

spoiler boxes, unleash your powers also thank you for the reply 

welcome aboard from a fellow newcomer.

Another newbie  :highfive:   It's nice to meet you 

Welcome to PSNP!

Thanks again @BooneIronshield!

​Thank you for all the great replies!!!

Thank you for all the great replies!!!

• Like 1