List of PS3's Unobtainable Trophies

BooneIronshield

1 hour ago, BooneIronshield said:

Regarding Weekly Toro Station, it's hard to add a game to the unobtainable list if my sources don't list it and nobody bothers to let me know about it.

Is Fairytale Fights the Hong Kong version?

Updated with Weekly Toro Station.

Yes the hong kong version. Only bronze trophies are unlockable legit. Dunno why, but silver and gold cannot be earned. 

Sorry, but I've looked closely at the FIFA 12 trophies, and one of the unobtainable trophies is part of the DLC pack for UEFA Euro 2012.

The platinum in FIFA 12 requires all trophies "(excluding additional content trophies)".

Can you confirm that I can still attain the platinum trophy?

Edited by LG65

18 hours ago, LG65 said:

Sorry, but I've looked closely at the FIFA 12 trophies, and one of the unobtainable trophies is part of the DLC pack for UEFA Euro 2012.

The platinum in FIFA 12 requires all trophies "(excluding additional content trophies)".

Can you confirm that I can still attain the platinum trophy?

No the trophy for completing a challenge is unobtainable as they don't release challenges for that game anymore. If you don't have that trophy you can't get the plat unfortunately.

On 12/19/2016 at 11:04 AM, ProfBambam55 said:

skate 3 also unobtainable...server offline...mp based stuff not possible anymore...

@BooneIronshield Both Skate 2 and Skate 3's online servers are still active, just incredibly shoddy quality. Only the first Skate game has its online shut down

EA's full online closure list:

http://www2.ea.com/1/service-updates

Forum for fixing connection issues:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Skate-Games/Skate-2-amp-3-How-to-fix-issues-connecting-to-the-servers/td-p/4340839/page/4

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, ryankamal1998 said:

No the trophy for completing a challenge is unobtainable as they don't release challenges for that game anymore. If you don't have that trophy you can't get the plat unfortunately.

But that's DLC, though (Make It Possible, as it's part of the UEFA Euro 2012 DLC content)... And the platinum requires all trophies EXCLUDING additional content trophies.

Are you saying that the platinum in FIFA 12 requires all trophies INCLUDING additional content trophies?

4 hours ago, LG65 said:

But that's DLC, though (Make It Possible, as it's part of the UEFA Euro 2012 DLC content)... And the platinum requires all trophies EXCLUDING additional content trophies.

Are you saying that the platinum in FIFA 12 requires all trophies INCLUDING additional content trophies?

I think you need to re-read the title of this thread.

4 hours ago, LG65 said:

No, there's a trophy for completing a challenge on the base game which is now impossible. The one for completing a challenge on the dlc, is also impossible. No game ever requires you to complete dlc trophies for a platinum.

As a side note to OP, the trophy "My Euro" in FIFA 12 DLC requires you to a complete a challenge too, making that trophy now unobtainable unless you did the challenges prior to server shutdown.

Edited by ryankamal1998

9 hours ago, ryankamal1998 said:

No, there's a trophy for completing a challenge on the base game which is now impossible. The one for completing a challenge on the dlc, is also impossible. No game ever requires you to complete dlc trophies for a platinum.

Perfect! This is the answer I was looking for.

Because I got the "Challenging" trophy in the base game, I should be safe in acquiring the platinum then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered my copy for DIRT 3 Complete Edition. Sadly they removed the game including all the DLC stuff due license problems out of the PS Store (Yes i downloaded the PS+ DIRT 3). Luckily all the DLC is available on the Complete Edition. I hope not that the servers are going down soon but i doubt it. So better knock your online stuff ASAP for this title. Same stuff for DIRT Showdown. Who knows that's going to go as well.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Thanks for this thread, i hope this will not be abandoned AGAIN after the other threads made by Jacob_Neal01 and DarknessKey92. Last time TC joined was on Christmas day, but who knows. And yes, Dante's Inferno can be removed from the list.

On 25/1/2017 at 10:55 AM, voodoo_eyes said:

Those can be gotten solo, even though it's incredibly difficult it's not impossible.

Yeah just like the Resistance 3 co-op trophies, that's why they aren't there. Although they're easy for that game.

5 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Just ordered my copy for DIRT 3 Complete Edition. Sadly they removed the game including all the DLC stuff due license problems out of the PS Store (Yes i downloaded the PS+ DIRT 3). Luckily all the DLC is available on the Complete Edition. I hope not that the servers are going down soon but i doubt it. So better knock your online stuff ASAP for this title. Same stuff for DIRT Showdown. Who knows that's going to go as well.

Delisting doesn't mean shutting down the servers... there are games which were delisted ages ago that still work online.

Edited by T87

6 hours ago, T87 said:

Thanks for this thread, i hope this will not be abandoned AGAIN after the other threads made by Jacob_Neal01 and DarknessKey92. Last time TC joined was on Christmas day, but who knows. And yes, Dante's Inferno can be removed from the list.

Yeah just like the Resistance 3 co-op trophies, that's why they aren't there. Although they're easy for that game.

Delisting doesn't mean shutting down the servers... there are games which were delisted ages ago that still work online.

Yeah, but i'm talking about license issues that DIRT 3 has. And it MIGHT be go shut down i didn't say that it's going to shut down. Of course there are games that are still online like Punisher No Mercy etc. But not every title will stay up. We have to see.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...