Easy plat ?

yoda6380

I believe there are walkthrough videos for all the levels. If that is the case, then the challenge drops substantially.

Yes there are videos for completing the levels and doing all the challenges, which makes this much easier,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Although the plat % is high, I think once more people download this on Plus this month, I think the percentages will go down as people expect as easy game. Was trickier than I expected in places. And the 18 minute trophy isn't easy. 3-4/10 overall, just relatively short.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SyBob12 said:

Although the plat % is high, I think once more people download this on Plus this month, I think the percentages will go down as people expect as easy game. Was trickier than I expected in places. And the 18 minute trophy isn't easy. 3-4/10 overall, just relatively short.

Percentages always plummet once a game goes free. The worse the game is the more it drops....probably more so than the difficulty. Lots of people just try games out cause they are  free, even if they don't care about trophies

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

6-8 hour platinum from a few PSt members....could be a challenge though.

Did it a while back. It isn't too bad. I'd say 3-4/10, there are a couple of tricky levels. 

Quite enjoyed the game, so I would definitely recommend it.

6 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

Percentages always plummet once a game goes free. The worse the game is the more it drops....probably more so than the difficulty. Lots of people just try games out cause they are  free, even if they don't care about trophies

Hear, hear! ... Here, here? ... Anyway, I agree! I'm one of those people trying out games if they interest me and deleting them right away if I get annoyed by them, no matter the trophies. There are a bunch of PS+ games on my card that I did not like at all and will probably never go back to, like Resident Evil, Tricky Towers, SSX, Amnesia and Bionic Commando.

Luckily, the list of PS+ games I enjoyed and played through to the end is much longer than the list of PS+ games I tried and did not like. BUt even with those games, I may not go for 100% completion - I doubt I'll get much more trophies in Titan Souls, for instance, and I'm not even going to try to go for the deathless runs in Super Meat Boy.

Also luckily, after trying out Spy Chameleon yesterday I can say that I think it's pretty fun. It's no masterpiece but it will entertain while it lasts. I completed all levels from the first mission with all challenges, and after that I wanted to get through a bit more of the game before I switched off so I just ran for the end of the second mission.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

Hear, hear! ... Here, here? ... Anyway, I agree! I'm one of those people trying out games if they interest me and deleting them right away if I get annoyed by them, no matter the trophies. There are a bunch of PS+ games on my card that I did not like at all and will probably never go back to, like Resident Evil, Tricky Towers, SSX, Amnesia and Bionic Commando.

Luckily, the list of PS+ games I enjoyed and played through to the end is much longer than the list of PS+ games I tried and did not like. BUt even with those games, I may not go for 100% completion - I doubt I'll get much more trophies in Titan Souls, for instance, and I'm not even going to try to go for the deathless runs in Super Meat Boy.

Also luckily, after trying out Spy Chameleon yesterday I can say that I think it's pretty fun. It's no masterpiece but it will entertain while it lasts. I completed all levels from the first mission with all challenges, and after that I wanted to get through a bit more of the game before I switched off so I just ran for the end of the second mission.

Poor Resident Evil ? Each to their own but that was a great free game to get (I paid for that the day it came out) I tend to play the Vita games, most of the time I download or library the rest and try to come back to them later. 

Plat % is down about 10% already, so will likely go down more as people try it and then change their mind I guess, or give up.

Edited by SyBob12
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SyBob12 said:

Poor Resident Evil 1f625.png Each to their own but that was a great free game to get (I paid for that the day it came out) I tend to play the Vita games, most of the time I download or library the rest and try to come back to them later. 

I wanted to like it (I played it a bit back in the day but disliked the camera angle, unintuitive puzzles and unclear course of action) but I disliked it, hard. For me all the flaws from back in the day were even more highlighted when playing now. To each their own indeed, I appear to be one of the few who actively enjoyed the Type:Rider secret level...

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48078-game-thoughts/#comment-1319258

Personally, now that I've played more of the games I have actively bought I try to work on my PS+ backlog. I've played through a whole bunch already but there's much more on my list.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/38230-billyhorribles-backlog-bit-including-assassins-creed-progress/

1 minute ago, SyBob12 said:

Plat % is down about 10% already, so will likely go down more as people try it and then change their mind I guess, or give up.

I'm using the PSN percentages on PSNP as I think that often the PSNP percentages aren't really representative. It's weird seeing a game like this, with an ultra rare PSN platinum yet about one in four of the people on PSNP have the platinum.

I think it was more of a nostalgia thing for me having played the original repeatedly and the Cube version too. Was nice to play through with the HD aspect (though about 5 runs for platinum was a bit much) 

I think you're right about PSNP percentages, I think in small numbers of players they aren't representative of the actual difficulty. Will remember to check the PSN percentages in these instances. 

Good luck with the backlog, took me about 2 years to go through all the games I hadn't finished (about 50 or so) whilst still playing the occasional new one! 

• Like 1

Made a video of my own unlocking the platinum trophy describing how i feel of the game and what i think of the plat itself, but the difficulty if getting it is alright that it's really semi easy especially with a guide that is really helpful. Surprised the game is on ps plus where I already just beaten the game before it was announced. Overall, terrible game for me since I despise puzzle games with a passion, but ok plat.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r
  • Like 1

I've been playing it for a bit and I think the game is more difficult than you lot give it credit for. Even if you know what to do, you often have zero margin for error in later levels. Take No Changes II for instance...

51 minutes ago, balotelli_boy45 said:

I bought it for like 1.99 in the Easter psn sale . Didn't think an unpopular game like this would make it to plus. It only had about 700 tracked players when I first played it 

Not unpopular, just unknown. Type:Rider had even less than that, much less.

Edited by BillyHorrible
typo

Note I haven't completed it:

I have a vast majority of the trophies and only need to beat level 74 and 75. It is kind of annoying imo, it also makes it a less enjoyable plat since the game is a very easy concept and is very mediocre or less. 

I definitely think I'm going to hage troubles with the collectibles, I'm thankful that you only need to beat the time on 50 levels, but since you need less than 18 minutes you'll probably need to do it on all levels and than lower it even more.like The percentage will definitely start to go down as I assumed it was a much easier plat than it is, I do think I'll get the platinum throughout time I'll just have to take breaks to stop myself from throwing my controller at my TV....

21 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

I've been playing it for a bit and I think the game is more difficult than you lot give it credit for. Even if you know what to do, you often have zero margin for error in later levels. Take No Changes II for instance...

Not unpopular, just unknown. Type:Rider had even less than that, much less.

Agreed, the margin for level is literally next to nothing and gets easily aggravating, I only got all the challenges done in the first mission and some here and there, but I still dont even have mission 2 finished and theres 5 with 15 levels each...... Its definitely doable just not as easy as I've seen people say in this post and the difficulty rating on the trophy guide...

On 2017-6-9 at 8:20 PM, balotelli_boy45 said:

Needs a trophy guide 

Has one of playstationtrophies.org kind of thorough I guess.... I don't understand why authors dont add their guides to psnprofiles since its way easier tracking, etc....

4 hours ago, Fatalitieslmage said:

I'm thankful that you only need to beat the time on 50 levels, but since you need less than 18 minutes you'll probably need to do it on all levels and than lower it even more.

Just a note, there is a trophy for completing all levels with all three challenges on hard mode so you definitely have to beat the time on all levels.

9 hours ago, Fatalitieslmage said:

Has one of playstationtrophies.org kind of thorough I guess.... I don't understand why authors dont add their guides to psnprofiles since its way easier tracking, etc....

It's funny because the guides on there are generally always better than the ones on here.. yet tracking trophies is fantastic here. Makes guides so much easier to follow. 

The only thing I don't understand is why we have these "boosting sessions". They're so ineffective compared to a simple "Boosting Thread". You have to be so specific in the sessions and I really can't see the appeal. 

• Like 3