Easy plat ?

yoda6380

i've just finsihed all 75 levels with all three challenges this morning.  there were a couple of super tricky levels, some i thought were impossible then saw the obvious answer after leaving it and coming back to it.

Just the 18 mins trophy remaining, boy its looking like that will be tough than i thought.  My total game time after 100% the levels was 22mins 50 sec, that's nearly 4 mins to shave off.

got down to 20mins 5 seconds now - must be missing a level where i was shocking ?

On 6/12/2017 at 0:41 AM, JN_Deutschland said:

My advice to all who want to plat this game. Don't waste your time with normal difficulty, begin with Hard. 

Yeah I noticed that after platinuming the game. But on the other hand playing it on normal difficultly first made it easier for me to get used to the hard difficulty speed run stages. But like you say if you want to plat it quik skip the normal difficulty.

On 6/12/2017 at 4:46 PM, chickenbaltipie said:

i've just finsihed all 75 levels with all three challenges this morning.  there were a couple of super tricky levels, some i thought were impossible then saw the obvious answer after leaving it and coming back to it.

Just the 18 mins trophy remaining, boy its looking like that will be tough than i thought.  My total game time after 100% the levels was 22mins 50 sec, that's nearly 4 mins to shave off.

got down to 20mins 5 seconds now - must be missing a level where i was shocking ?

There are some speed levels where you can shave off alot of seconds through going behind enemies. I used this play list https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpMhFBWYnP1FW8yPXX1wkHcvWqSnhsLh0

and got my speed run trophy on the beginning of mission 4. Didn't need to do the rest of the missions on 4 or 5, Compared his times on the stages to yours and you should get it in no time

• Like 1

On 14.6.2017 at 2:06 PM, DF007gamer said:

Yeah I noticed that after platinuming the game. But on the other hand playing it on normal difficultly first made it easier for me to get used to the hard difficulty speed run stages. But like you say if you want to plat it quik skip the normal difficulty.

There are some speed levels where you can shave off alot of seconds through going behind enemies. I used this play list https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpMhFBWYnP1FW8yPXX1wkHcvWqSnhsLh0

and got my speed run trophy on the beginning of mission 4. Didn't need to do the rest of the missions on 4 or 5, Compared his times on the stages to yours and you should get it in no time

I used this playlist too. I've made a little excel sheet to track my and his times. He managed to finish the game in 15min 38sec. So its not a problem if you sometimes cant reach his times... All in all the game is not Easy to Plat. You should like such Games and try not to throw your controller away :D

Edited by Mister_Ericsson
  • Like 2

On 6/14/2017 at 1:06 PM, DF007gamer said:

thanks for the advice - need about a min to shave off so this will help ?

is the game itself hard? No. Is the game infuriating to the point of difficulty?  Yes. I have got the plat for almost 40 games and this game is by far the least enjoyable game I have played on ps3 or ps4 or any other system for that matter. Hundreds of time I get fucked over because the lizzards toenail is off the carpet in view of the camera or whatever. Beyond that this game ask you to play the same stages multiple times with very little changes, as well as asking you to do things that dont make the game more fun at all (looking at you level 50 with no change) and it plays the same grating tune over and over and over and over and over and over and over. If you enjoy playing what equates to a mobile game on your ps4 or vita then this is for you. if you got your system for games that play like they were made in the 2000's than please for your own sake look elsewhere.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

defintly not a easy plat, im goinhg back to try to finish it and i remember how tough some levels can be and why i stopped playing this game. some of the ways you lose feel unfair litterally a tiny pixel and thats it even if you clearly are under light in right color.

the level 50 with no change trophy is just fucking dumb, one of the dumbest trophies to ever be put in a game, i'd like to see the devs do it without trouble

Edited by Conker
  • Like 3