Another trophy checklist? Yup, LucasV9991 just made one!

Lucas

Wait... you reserved the posts for future Platinums and not to divide the thread into parts? :D

You didn't need to do that =D There is more than enough space in one post to fit like 50k letters =D

You reminded me I actually want to play the PvZ game since I also got it for free :awesome:

And Watch_Dogs but no one needs to know that.

Btw, I suppose you missed something here =D

Most epic song in P4DAN:

>P4G

There is some favorism there :awesome:

>FC3

Know that feeling man, know that feeling.

Anyway, I find the disturbing lack of weeb and Vita games very disturbing here :awesome:

• Like 1

Welp nice checklist dude, some pretty good games in there

Hello everyone, welcome to my checklist. I finally decided to make a checklist since I just managed to get in to the top 1000 of The Netherlands on the leaderboards here last week. 

And its almost my time to reach that and catch up on you :P

• Like 1

Nice list

Nice list :) Keep those plats coming..!

Welp nice checklist dude, some pretty good games in there

Thanks everyone :)!

Great list... I know it will go further be more fabulous in the future...victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Unlike someone's wanna be something list embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Thanks! Lol, I don't consider this that a 'great' list (yet) compared to your list which has some awesome platinums I'd never be able to get :P.

And its almost my time to reach that and catch up on you :P

Lol, yeah, you're very close too! I will be away from Thursday this week to Thursday next week so you have time to catch up with me then ;).

Wait... you reserved the posts for future Platinums and not to divide the thread into parts? :D

You didn't need to do that =D There is more than enough space in one post to fit like 50k letters =D

I might divide it some day and hey, I might come up with the idea to suddenly write a 250k long story about why Persona 4 Golden is the best game ever created :awesome:. That's what it's for :P.

You reminded me I actually want to play the PvZ game since I also got it for free :awesome:

And Watch_Dogs but no one needs to know that.

Wait, you are interested in playing WATCH_DOGS  :blink:? Please do, it's a whole lot of fun :).

PvZ is also worth trying out (and getting the platinum in), especially since you already got it for free. Go for it!

Btw, I suppose you missed something here =D

Thanks, fixed that.

>P4G

There is some favorism there :awesome:

Duh. P4G= <3

Anyway, I find the disturbing lack of weeb and Vita games very disturbing here :awesome:

I'll work on that, I promise  xD

Edited by LucasV9991

I might come up with the idea to suddenly write a 250k long story about why Persona 4 Golden is the best game ever created :awesome:. That's what it's for :P.

And it wouldn't even be true :awesome:

Wait, you are interested in playing WATCH_DOGS  :blink:? Please do, it's a whole lot of fun :).

Yup =D You should know by now I love things that are hated by majority :awesome:

I actually quite like Aiden =D He's a siscon  :awesome:

I'll work on that, I promise  xD

Hopefully with the next... let's say... 20 plats :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I might divide it some day and hey, I might come up with the idea to suddenly write a 250k long story about why Persona 4 Golden is the best game ever created :awesome:. That's what it's for :P.

Now this is something I would want to read :P

LIES! P4G IS THE BEST!

...although I hope that will change soon

• Like 1

Pfff... read this:

LIES! P4G IS THE BEST!

Jantrick knows what he's talking about! 

Yup =D You should know by now I love things that are hated by majority :awesome:

Lol I know, so you're absolutely going to love WATCH_DOGS :awesome:

Hopefully with the next... let's say... 20 plats :awesome:

Ehh... within 20 plats from now, I'll have at least 2. I'll promise that :awesome:

Lol I know, so you're absolutely going to love WATCH_DOGS :awesome:

I know :awesome:

Ehh... within 20 plats from now, I'll have at least 2. I'll promise that :awesome:

I shouldn't be writing half asleep xD

2?! ONLY 2?!

Pfff... read this:

Jantrick knows what he's talking about! 

It's not even the best Vita game, how can it be the best ever? :awesome:

2?! ONLY 2?!

I hope for more, can't promise that though  :D.

It's not even the best Vita game, how can it be the best ever? :awesome:

I'll play VLR and ZTD after 999 finally gets a release for Vita so I can play it and let you know whether my opinion has changed after that or not, okay? (probably not, P4G is the perfect game a person could ever wish for :awesome:)

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: PLATINUM #32

:platinum:#32 ARCADE GAME SERIES: Ms. PAC-MAN

1L5f181f.png

September 4th 2016

After having played ARCADE GAME SERIES: PAC-MAN a little bit more two weeks ago, I decided to also pick up and have some fun with the new port of Ms. PAC-MAN. Just like the PAC-MAN port, this was a blast to play. Even though I played PAC-MAN a lot already before these ports came out, I had never played Ms. PAC-MAN yet so I was excited to try it out. I thought I read somewhere that Ms. PAC-MAN was considered and meant to be the harder version of the original PAC-MAN but going for the platinum for this game felt lots easier than going for PAC-MAN's platinum. I got the platinum in 2 hours and 10 minutes and enjoyed every single minute of it. I will surely keep playing this game and recommend it for everyone with a PS4! Pick it up, it's only 3.99  :o!

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: 100% #35

#35 NBA 2K17: The Prelude

Lb8271c.png

September 13th 2016

I never really liked basketball games but I figured I could give it another chance with this free-to-play NBA 2K17 demo and earn some easy trophies at the same time. The trophies were super easy and this demo helped me confirm that I really don't like basketball games :P.

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 1/10

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...