Another trophy checklist? Yup, LucasV9991 just made one!

Lucas

39 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy was the first game I got as part of the IGC when I created this account a little over 4 years ago. I played a bit of it and really disliked it so I never finished it. I tried to go back to it once a few years later but I couldn't get myself to play for more than a few minutes before quitting again. Last week I decided it was time to finally get the platinum trophy and delete the game from my console. While I didn't hate every second of it, I hated most seconds of it :P. The controls were clunky, the story wasn't interesting and the gameplay wasn't all that fun. Sure, it really wasn't bad for a platformer and I can see why people like it but as someone who doesn't really like platformers in the first place and gets annoyed by clunky controls, I started getting more and more annoyed by this game as time progressed. I was so glad when I finally got the platinum trophy and deleted the game from my PS3 system :lol:.

Jak II and Jak 3 are IMO a lot better than the first game. Definitely give those a try too.

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Jak II and Jak 3 are IMO a lot better than the first game. Definitely give those a try too.

I already played a little bit of Jak II 4 years ago but I can't really remember anything from it anymore. I guess I can give it a try sometime as it's already on my profile anyway.

• 2 months later...

UPDATE: PLATINUM #46, #47, #48, #49, #50 and 100% #49, #50

:platinum:#46 Late Shift

1L5361be.png

September 18th 2017

The first FMV I ever played. It was really enjoyable and I definitely recommed to pick it up if you can find it for a good price.

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

:platinum:#47 Lara Croft GO

1Lf116e4.png

September 19th 2017

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 5.5/10

:platinum:#48 Virginia

1L95a466.png

September 21st 2017

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

:platinum:#49 FIFA 14 (Vita)

1L0fa867.png

September 24th 2017

Difficulty: 7/10

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

:platinum:#50 Life Is Strange

ae02f6738f6a5539949084d1cd87dd63--life-i

December 10th 2017

I bought Life Is Strange about a year ago when it was on sale on the PlayStation Store. I didn't play it until about 2 weeks ago. I was thinking about what to play and was looking through my backlog when I saw Life Is Strange. After I played the first 1,5 episode that day, I was very impressed and eager to continue playing. After those first 1-2 episodes it only got better. The story was really intruiging, the characters were top-notch and making choices would be very difficult and a lot of fun at the same time. When I finally had the time to finish the game today, I was blown away. The final decision was a hard one but I picked the 'right' choice in my opinion. Life Is Strange was an amazing experience and I enjoyed it from the beginning to the very end. Life Is Strange is now my 5th favorite game of all time. I really recommend everyone to check this game out, it's a fantastic experience!

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

#49 Level 22

L7dea30.png

October 23rd 2017

Enjoyment: 5.5/10

#50 Arcade Archives: Contra

L9aa006.png

October 31st 2017

Enjoyment: 2/10

• 2 months later...

UPDATE: PLATINUM #51, #52, #53, #54 and #55

:platinum:#51 Life is Strange: Before the Storm

1Lb9cb92.png

December 29th 2017

I bought Life is Strange: Before the Storm immediately after getting the platinum in the orginial game. While this one definitely wasn't as good as the first game, the story is very interesting for the fans of the franchise. As a stand-alone story though, it's nothing exceptional. It's nice for fans to get additional information about characters from the first game but it can't match the quality and the exciting feeling of the first game.

Difficulty: 1/10

:platinum:#52 Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Vita)

1L20e3c2.png

January 3rd 2018

A fun racer for the Vita.

Difficulty: 6/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

:platinum:#53 Persona 5

1Lf68317.png

February 27th 2018

So after 10 months and 3 weeks, I finally got the platinum for Persona 5 a few days ago. This game was a blast to play through twice and spend 289 hours in :lol:. While there were two palaces that I didn't really enjoy on either of my playthroughs (Spaceport and Ship), the rest of the game was superb. The characters were amazing and maybe even better than most Persona 4 (Golden)'s characters (which is still my favorite game by the way, that hasn't changed :P), the artstyle was awesome, the dialogue and social links confidants were very fun to read through and the gameplay was fantastic. I can't say I enjoyed every single of those 289 hours thanks to the Spaceport and Ship dungeon but I definitely enjoyed almost all of them xD. This game is a gem and we should try to get as many people as possible to play it.

Something I can be very proud of is my time in the fastest achievers :awesome::

YQzpoos.png

Also, Ann is bes... Tae is bes... Makoto is bes... Futaba is definitely not best girl :awesome:.

Difficulty: 6/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

:platinum:#54 PaRappa the Rapper Remastered

1L32e93e.png

February 28th 2018

I don't have much to say about this game. The songs are fun to play but the timing of the notes is way off which makes the gameplay annoying and makes especially stage 4 very frustrating. The platinum was nothing special and I doubt I'll touch another PaRappa game again.

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 5/10

:platinum:#55 Battlefield Hardline

1L4c543f.png

March 6th 2017

I love the Battlefield series and Hardline was no exception. The multiplayer is great fun and the campaign was very enjoyable too. The hardest difficulty in the singelplayer campaign was still easy enough for me to go through in two days but I still had a lot of fun doing so. I doubt I'll go for the rank 150 and 40.000 kills trophies but I'll probably keep playing the fun multiplayer every now and then.

Difficulty: 4/10

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: PLATINUM #56

:platinum:#56 Far Cry 5

1L66b132.png

April 10th 2018

I was pretty excited for Far Cry 5 as a fan of the series so I was very happy when I finally got to play the game two weeks ago. The campaign in Far Cry 5 was very intruiging and the story kept me interesting. While the endings weren't all that great, they were certainly satisfying enough and fit the tone of the game really well. The music is great and catchy and the open-world and its environment are beautiful.

Unfortunately, it's not all amazing and graceful (see what I did there :awesome:?). The A.I. can be very annoying and often does not do what you want. The 'guns for hire' that are supposed to help you sometimes simply won´t revive you, even if there are no more enemies left and they are less than 2 meters away from you. Other A.I. can be just as ´worthless´. For example, when you have to follow a NPC in a story or side mission, they sometimes keep standing still without walking to the objective just because you didn't exactly follow their path yet. More of these annoyances with the A.I. and other kinds of bugs and glitches, can make some moments in Far Cry 5 very frustrating.

However, by far the most disappointing part of Far Cry 5 is the arcade mode. The level editor has very clunky controls, the solo arcade maps have extremely long loading times, even after downloading them and the multiplayer weapons are extremely unbalanced. Running around with an assault rifle will not get you any kills unless you have a very steady aim and only go for headshot but instead, using a shotgun and aiming for the head will aways get you multiple kills. If that's not your cup of tea, you can always spawn-trap enemies with your entire team to make sure the enemy doesn't get a chance to kill you.

Overall, very enjoyable singleplayer that's unfortunately plagued with bugs and annoying A.I. If you can ignore those complaints, however, you're going to have a very enjoyable experience with the singleplayer. Just don't try out the arcade mode/multiplayer more than you have to, it's not worth it.

Edited by Lucas

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: PLATINUM #57

:platinum:#57 Move Fitness

1L12c91c.png

April 19th 2018

Nothing much to say about this one. Move Fitness is a relatively good fitness game for the PlayStation Move but I never found myself actually booting up the game when I felt like doing a workout. The platinum is really easy but just grindy for the most part.

Enjoyment: 6/10