Get all Legacy trophies in 30 minutes.

PavWrestlinGifs

WOOOOO im the first one to get the Brady trophy yay im number one for the first time

anyway I made the same guide last year for Madden 16 and i will be copying and pasting it this year 

Just download my roster from the file share thing, its called "TROPHIES" Description is: Mayweather PSNPROFILES. Added 8/20/2016, load up a new franchise thats online (it simulates faster)

Choose the Cards team. Then make sure you choose to be a owner, and create a owner who is a former player.

Then in league options do the following

- Salary Cap (Off)

-Difficulty: All Pro

-Quarter Length: 7 Minutes

-Accelerated Clock: On

-Minimum Play Clock Time: 20

-Coach Firing: Off

-Fill Roster:On

-Re-Sign Players: On (MUST HAVE)

-Progress Players: On (MUST HAVE)

-Sign Offseason Free Agents:On

-Simulate Game Prep Activities: On

and just simulate 10 years, three times. It takes a while it took me until 2035 until I got the last one. 

• Like 1

WOOOOO im the first one to get the Brady trophy yay im number one for the first time

anyway I made the same guide last year for Madden 16 and i will be copying and pasting it this year 

Just download my roster from the file share thing, its called "TROPHIES" Description is: Mayweather PSNPROFILES. Added 8/20/2016, load up a new franchise thats online (it simulates faster)

Choose the Cards team. Then make sure you choose to be a owner, and create a owner who is a former player.

- Salary Cap (Off)

and just simulate 10 years, three times. It takes a while it took me until 2035 until I got the last one. 

Don't really play Madden but I do know that people will find this useful. Maybe post this on the .org forums too. They would probably appreciate it.

Edited by skateak

- Salary Cap (Off)

Are you sure there's no other settings? I downloaded your roster and put on those settings, simmed the full 30 years, but I finished with only 16k legacy, well short of the Tom Brady trophy.  

• Like 1

Yes.  I even ran it a second time and didn't come close that time either (18k).

By any chance did you load the roster before you started your franchise?

After you download it, you actually have to go to a different screen and load the roster, and then you start the franchise with the new roster. I almost messed it up on this part too, and that might be where it's messing up on for you.

Yup, this method has been used for awhile since the simulate 10 years feature was added(I used it last year to clean up a few of the final trophies in the legacy category). Useful to those who wanna try and speed-run the game as quickly as possible

Definitely a big thing as sports games' servers go down so quickly.

Thanks for the tip OP. Not gonna play this myself, but I know a couple friends who will and they're gonna enjoy knowing about this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...