Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jodokast30

Burning weed fields

6 posts in this topic

I'm having major issues with the mission where you got to burn the weed fields. I manage to burn 4 out of 5 but the fifth is crazy. It won't lit up and the enemies swarm me. Are they infinite or will they eventually all die. All playthroughs I can find on youtube are for Xbox or PC and the level looks a little different on those. 

I'm having major issues with the mission where you got to burn the weed fields. I manage to burn 4 out of 5 but the fifth is crazy. It won't lit up and the enemies swarm me. Are they infinite or will they eventually all die. All playthroughs I can find on youtube are for Xbox or PC and the level looks a little different on those. 

Pretty sure they are infinite. The levels shouldn't be different on 360 so that is weird. 

I thought their patterns looked different. I made a crappy choice of weapons as well but don't feel like restarting so its partly my own fault. 

Have you cleared this section?

Ahh yes one of my fave mission. Just sit back and relax while listening t the soundtrack. Seriously, I died many times but I didn't care and I eventually got it. You've just got to be aggressive and push forward. Clear out all of the enemies first with your other weapons first. Then, burn the fields. If they keep respawning like you said, then kilk the enemeis fast and burn it quickly. It also helps to know that the fire spreads by itself so really all you have to so is use fire alittle then run and take cover. Also there are many fire barrels to shoot so this will help create afire as well.

Edited by poopooblast

I thought their patterns looked different. I made a crappy choice of weapons as well but don't feel like restarting so its partly my own fault. 

Have you cleared this section?

Yeah I got the plat back in 2013 so I don't remember a ton about the game. Poopoo gave some good advice.

Been awhile but you don't necessarily need to use the flamethrower that's given to you. You get the same effect from molotovs and shooting the exploding barrels scattered around.

Also, the fields not lighting up is a glitch. If that happens you might need to restart it.

Edited by damon8r351