New PS4 Model leaked

HeySumbode

It looks like an apple TV lol

But in all seriousness, I hope it has a 2TB HDD in it.

Id be surprised if its even has a 1TB model. The point is a slim "cheaper" model why would they put a more expensive bigger drive in. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes with a even smaller hdd than 500gb like some of the ps3 slims that only has 12gb.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

I thought the PS2 and PS3 slim looked way better than the original. Not the PS3 super slim though. That thing looks like a George Foreman grill.  :P

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them, most of them stink :P ok maybe the PS2 might be an improvement, but I don't agree about the PS3, the original one is a lot better, second most beautifull system of the 7th generation, only behind the 360 S.

Omg if thats real its beautiful I want it  :wub:

Now just make a White Version so I can keep up my white collection.

ALSO one more thing ... WHERE ARE THE VENTS??? I only see a few on the back ... that's not enough for these high end games 
I fucking put Unity in my PS4 And it asks me to kill it with the sounds and heat it makes

Edited by ChastityFail

I thought the PS2 and PS3 slim looked way better than the original. Not the PS3 super slim though. That thing looks like a George Foreman grill.  :P

I like my George Foreman grill. The only problem is that the heating doesn't seem to work. I can't grill anything with it... :(

@PS4 Slim:

The only positive aspects are the buttons. I like real button that you can actually push and feel, but they seem tiny. Otherwise I wonder if the Slim can be put in a vertical position. Due to the different-sized "sections" it looks like it could have an inbalance rather easy.

Overall design isn't too great, though. But the same applies to the normal PS4, too.

My first impression is that it is fake.  Smaller is great, but it looks worse.  Also, what's the deal with the recessed usb ports? Didn't they learn from the first model.

I think they will make this with a 1tb.  They might keep 500gb for a price point option, but those are pretty much dinosaurs now.

Sure, I know it's for updates, but still, you can download like 10-15 games and delete some =D

I guess the biggest problem is the fact that you have to redownload all the updates once you delete the game, as Sony wasn't smart enough to separate the basic game from the update-data, like they did on Vita (at least when you use the CMA).

Then thank goodness I got the original (it's not even "fat") PS4, because that thing is ugly. It isn't even that much slimmer. I could see it with the PS3, the PS2 and even the PS1, but the PS4 was already so streamlined it arguably didn't even need a slim model.

• Like 1

I know right, I've never had to keep track of my free space, and I don't even delete everything immediately after I finish it, just 40GB+ games.  :unsure:

I have a 1tb and it is constantly full. I have a lot of games and since I have a data limit, there are a lot of 50gb games I will not delete.

Seems legit to me. Is this just a slim version? Or Neo?

Just the slim. No Neo yet.

It looks ok. To be fair out designing the original PS4 was a ridiculously hard task. I find it interesting that the bottom section doesn't match the top with the PS4 logo, making it uniform and truly "slim". Also it is unfortunate the USBs remain recessed and with how far they are spaced apart they could have thrown in a few more. Like most people are saying this is probably the entry level PS4, I'm curious what the design of the "Neo" will be, now that it has 2 other PS4 models to standout from.

Edited by StarFang7