Sequence 8 flying section

DeadlyHawk78

Just keep at it man. I remember back in 2012 when I got the game, and had trouble with it. All I could say is just steer towards any fire source as much as you can without trying to aim for distance and skipping the fires. Should be fine if done correctly. Hope this helps

Thank you i was trying too go too the destination instead of following the fires it seems more fire spawn when you do it that way they don't even show up if you go too the destination first.

Thank you i was trying too go too the destination instead of following the fires it seems more fire spawn when you do it that way they don't even show up if you go too the destination first.

No problem man :). I thought that this would be a common issue since I also used to try to get some distance rather than going for the fires to stay afloat. I just watched videos online and I can confirm that you have to go for the fires. Glad to help :)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

If anybody else is struggling with this what I can recommend doing is check the map as soon as Ezio starts going into the flying machine. You can see the fires are set in a short line at first, then split up to left and right and come together again shortly before the palace. I personally find the route to the left better. 

• Like 2