DLC, worth getting?

I'm a big fan of this game, I like it more than BF3 and I have been thinking of buying the game back together with all DLC.

Got the platinum in April last year and back then servers were mostly not full, but not that empty. I would say the servers are average fulled.

I know that the SPECACT trophies are very easy and shouldn't prove any trouble.

I'm not a fan of co-op/spec ops alike modes after finishing MW3's Spec Ops and stil busy with the laggy and glitchy co-op of BF3.

It seems more fun though, having to ability to choose a class and play a very important role. With 3 good players and good communication it shouldn't be a problem. The thing is, are there still people playing Onslaught? Am I going to find 3 people who are doing these trophies?

Same is for Vietnam, I heard is emptier than the main game. The trophies don't seem hard, just need to have people to kill.

So what do you guys think, is it worth getting this game + all DLC when you look at how many people play the DLC?

I can't say about Onslaught as I never purchased it, but Vietnam was worth every penny and in my opinion was more fun then the base multiplayer. I played about a month ago and had no trouble finding full games so I imagine there are still quite a few people playing.

Parker