Thoughts on the 100%?

Thrintus

Yeah, I'm not sure about this one. So far I've played it three times since downloading it and all three times I got kicked and waited over a minute and still didn't get back in. Makes me less and less likely to want to try and play this one. Least I haven't got the first achievement yet to sully my reputation :).

• 6 years later...
On 1/31/2023 at 0:50 AM, Moostache7 said:

Now that we're two months from shutdown, how long is it taking y'all to 100%?

Fastest time is like 3 weeks so it’s probably doable but risky to start now. Unfortunately I got one trophy on this game when I was 12 so now it’s stuck on my account forever. If this game had a plat I’d consider grinding it but it doesn’t 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 10:50 PM, Moostache7 said:

Now that we're two months from shutdown, how long is it taking y'all to 100%?

Between 2 and 3 weeks is about as fast as you can go without spending an insane amount of money.

For anyone starting now, I highly recommend spending real money to buy a university (to have more workers), an investment bank (to store money), and a high capacity battery (to store power).

You need to log in to the game several times (about 3-5 times) every day to collect and reinvest your resources. If you don’t spend real money, you need to log in to the game far more often (about every 2-3 hours or so) because you have a cap on the amount of workers you can hold.

I surrounded my best housing and money generating buildings with level 3 tranquility towers and level 6 solar farms to boost production. You can even boost a building above 100% extra production/capacity using this method.

Edited by Needles
Typo

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 0:08 AM, Needles said:

Between 2 and 3 weeks is about as fast as you can go without spending an insane amount of money.

For anyone starting now, I highly recommend spending real money to buy a university (to have more workers), an investment bank (to store money), and a high capacity battery (to store power).

You need to log in to the game several times (about 3-5 times) every day to collect and reinvest your resources. If you don’t spend real money, you need to log in to the game far more often (about every 2-3 hours or so) because you have a cap on the amount of workers you can hold.

I surrounded my best housing and money generating buildings with level 3 tranquility towers and level 6 solar farms to boost production. You can even boost a building above 100% extra production/capacity using this method.

Hey Needles, what about the level 50 trophy? Is it doable within 2~3 weeks? I followed your tips of buying bank, university and battery, but it's going real slow to make progress for levels (I'm at 17 and getting just 1 level per day on average, which should be out of the time window). Will it speed up when I unlock bigger buildings?

59 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Hey Needles, what about the level 50 trophy? Is it doable within 2~3 weeks? I followed your tips of buying bank, university and battery, but it's going real slow to make progress for levels (I'm at 17 and getting just 1 level per day on average, which should be out of the time window). Will it speed up when I unlock bigger buildings?

Yes, leveling up will speed up dramatically when you start buying bigger buildings. Stay focused on making your economy produce as much as possible. You’ll get to a point where you can buy and upgrade the most expensive condos and business tower regularly, and you’ll be gaining levels rapidly at that point.

At the very end, you can sell and rebuild your buildings for the final levels - but don’t do that too early or you’ll lose your ability to make money and electricity.

Here is what my city looked like in the end:

7U6WGY7.jpg

Notice my condos are boosted by 106% because they are surrounded by level 3 tranquility towers and level 6 solar farms (each of those provides a 5% boost). You can also boost your investment bank or battery this way.

As you build up, use cheaper housing to increase your population. You can see the cheaper apartment buildings and condos all over my city. You’ll eventually run out of room and need to use the expensive buildings—and expensive buildings will boost your levels quickly.

Y6AzMHL.jpg

Make sure you’re logging in to the game regularly to collect your resources.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, HeyaBen said:

Is there multiplayer trophies for this? I keep seeing people talking about servers shutting down or something.

Multiplayer, no. But the entire game is online; you need to connect to the server to enter your city and earn trophies.

• Like 2