Follow that car trophy

xAGENT93

I got the safety car more than 10 times. Make your save in cloud, after that delete your save progression. 

Start the game, go to quick race, Monaco, and DON´T change the options. Only change to 25% and turn on the Safety Car.

Try to cause a huge accident after the first corner. Keep trying until get the SC.

Did over 10 25% races. Not a sausage. 1st online race a friend managed to trigger one in the first corner in a 25% race.

Me personally I have done 2 100% Monza races and one came out naturally both times nothing to do with me. Will eventually get there if keep doing that.

4 trophies left baby.

my story so far... multiple atempts, same monaco set up and most of them nothing happens, I went online trying to find a race (harder than it seems and long time to start each race) but there I had 2 consecutive SC. Then I came back to offline race and I had 1 sc, but then nothing again... I deleted my saves, tried again and only VSC popped, went back online but found no one with the right set up and no one log in my race.. Ill keep trying today.. at least I go 4 laps on my count now, 6 to go...

my story so far... multiple atempts, same monaco set up and most of them nothing happens, I went online trying to find a race (harder than it seems and long time to start each race) but there I had 2 consecutive SC. Then I came back to offline race and I had 1 sc, but then nothing again... I deleted my saves, tried again and only VSC popped, went back online but found no one with the right set up and no one log in my race.. Ill keep trying today.. at least I go 4 laps on my count now, 6 to go...

Isn't it possible to boost this? You go online private with 2 People, set up the right preferences, put in AI cars and then 1 player crashes into the AI spawning the SC. One player gets 10 Laps and then switch...

• Like 1

Isn't it possible to boost this? You go online private with 2 People, set up the right preferences, put in AI cars and then 1 player crashes into the AI spawning the SC. One player gets 10 Laps and then switch...

thats one way, I got the trophy yesterday, all I did was to make one online race and quit after the SC came back to pits. Then I started a quick race in monaco and ram the guy in P1. That way I get consecutive SC and therefore the trophy.

thats one way, I got the trophy yesterday, all I did was to make one online race and quit after the SC came back to pits. Then I started a quick race in monaco and ram the guy in P1. That way I get consecutive SC and therefore the trophy.

Explain a little bit deeper please. Cause i can't seem to spawn the SC according to this video posted here earlier. 

Yeah just got plat. Deleted the patch and safety car comes out way more often. You get the virtual car alot, restart race and really smash a car hard. Despite deleting my saves I think it remembered my laps I had already done because I was only on about 5th Monaco race when it popped.

Start Monaco, smash a car hard. Within 5 attempts I got the safety car, every other time the virtual one. Restart race if you get the wrong safety.

I think you can only get 1 safety car per 25% race. I have never seen two. Once the car goes back in. Sim to the end of the race thats what i did. Start a brand new race each time or at least thats what I did.

• 1 year later...
On 8/23/2016 at 0:03 AM, xXAGENT_420Xx said:

It sounds quite a simple trophy but no matter what chaos or havoc I cause the safety car flat out refuses to come out. any tips anyone? (and yes I have the safety car turned on in settings)

Monaco>back them up at the first corner>should trigger safety car>finish race>repeat a few times until it pops.

• 3 years later...

For anyone still struggling with this trophy, after hours of nothing but the VSC, deleting and reinstalling the game and playing with and without patches, this is what worked for me...

I went online and created a lobby with 25% distance, full damage  max grid, manual starts. No one joined so I saved my settings.

I then returned to offline set up a single race at Monaco with 25% distance, full damage, hard AI, manual starts and clear weather.

I then started the race and caused a pile up on the first corner which brought out the safety car. When it returned to the pits I restarted the race and I got the safety car each time so it didn't take long to get the 10 laps completed.

The only difference with my method and others suggested, is that I didn't have an online race and see the safety car, so with fewer players online now it is still achievable.