Patch 1.05 Changelog

s-c-r-o-t-a-l

Changelog:

Major additions:
- Added weekly missions.
- Added a new difficulty level.
- Added collectible armor sets.
- Added armor paint customization.
- Added option to disable World Level 2 visuals.
- Added new trophies.
- Increased Hero Level cap by 25.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes, tweaks and optimizations.

Major fixes:
- Fixed the bug that caused players who were not part of the squad when the mission started to get worse loot (and worse score in Ark Ship).
- Fixed Ark Ship score exploit bug and increased score cap for future scores.

Quality of life improvements:
- Added an option to lock your favorite inventory items so that they won't be accidentally salvaged.
- Added a possibility to drop inventory items in local co-op so that they can be collected by another player.
- Added salvage all option which salvages all unlocked inventory items in the current category.
- Legendary items show up on minimap.

DLC:
- New secondary weapon: Devastator (DLC)
- New heavy weapon: Collapser (DLC)
- Start at level 15 (DLC)

Some people have reported their xp multiplier being reset to 5x (from whatever you had from league bonus, i.e. 8x from silver+gold multipliers)

-This happened to me, I am guessing it will happen to everyone.

Edited by s-c-r-o-t-a-l

New weapon DLC isn't available until it's put up on the store just so any other people don't think they're missing something. It's available in the EU but not NA, so you can't actually earn the trophies involving the new weapons until the DLC for them is up on the store. 

Weekly missions are server based and the reset for them is on Sunday, so pretty sure it's minimum 3 weeks to earn that trophy. 

For the armour sets, I've only seen 'common' ones so far, they all have a positive and a negative. They can effect each of the abilities,health orb drops, energy drops,rush recharge, and max health (All i've seen thus far).  It seems the 'faster <skill> recharge' lowers the energy orb requirement, slower recharge increases it.  

Since this is my last post for the next day (new account), I will edit this post if i find any other types than common ones. 

Edited by s-c-r-o-t-a-l

I lost my multiplier too. I'm in the Diamond League right now with no chance to stay in without the extra multiplier :/

New patch - some very helpful and nice changes. Keep looking for the new locations in next updates and new character to play.

Edited by GrzesPL

The dlc weapons are way too expensive especially considering the lack of variety in main game. I refuse to spend the $10 minimum to get those four trophies. $10 for three weapons!

Housemarque earned a ton of respect with Resogun and pissed it all away with Alienation. They just got greedy.

Edit: they released a new weapon pack that has all three add on weapons and the swap ability for $5. So now that is the minimum you have to spend to earn the new trophies. Sucks for you if you bought the vortex grenade or weapon swap before.

Edited by yowzagabowza

The dlc weapons are way too expensive especially considering the lack of variety in main game. I refuse to spend the $10 minimum to get those four trophies. $10 for three weapons!

Housemarque earned a ton of respect with Resogun and pissed it all away with Alienation. They just got greedy.

Just buy the season pass. That's what I did, and it comes w/ the soundtrack