To anyone who finished the game on Platinum

Khalashnikovf

Gongratulations to you!!!

I think we did something really great. Please share your thought how hard the game was for you or any other feelings runnigh in your mind.

I feel especially relieved that this burden dropped from my shoulders. It is great game, fantastic, but I could not sleep over last week because I was still thinking of what to do in a different way or style. Im particulary proud on my self how I managed Cautious in Shout level. I skipped the almost whole level because of the 2 of 3 ladder shortcut, yes there is a way when you are on top and the monster is behind the bars.... Im glad I can delet the game and be back once i buy VR (if so). Uf, it is over, it is done!

Edited by Khalashnikovf
  • Like 2

I only need 100% Run and i join the club! Hopefully i can get it within the next couple of days.

But, i want to thank you a lot for sharing your progress on youtube. You definitely helped me and if it weren't for you and i few others this platinum would be even more difficult.

Once i get the plat i'll share my experience of it. It definitely feels like a proud platinum to have.

I only need 100% Run and i join the club! Hopefully i can get it within the next couple of days.

But, i want to thank you a lot for sharing your progress on youtube. You definitely helped me and if it weren't for you and i few others this platinum would be even more difficult.

Once i get the plat i'll share my experience of it. It definitely feels like a proud platinum to have.

So you were that one of two people watching me every try I was streaming? :D

I was allways like common guys, Im nervous, I jsut want to record this crap :D

No i never watched your stream live. If i had i would've said hi. 

But, once you uploaded the streams to youtube that's where i saw what routes you took and what methods you used. In fact i'm gonna look at your 100% run and try to mimic it as good as possible.

Edited by Taizuke

No i never watched your stream live. If i had i would've said hi. 

But, once you uploaded the streams to youtube that's where i saw what routes you took and what methods you used. In fact i'm gonna look at your 100% run and try to mimic it as good as possible.

Dont mimic it exactly, otherwise you will suffer real pain like I did with 11 seconds left :D, check my cautios Shout level, thats what Im proud of really big time! :)

• Like 1

Dont mimic it exactly, otherwise you will suffer real pain like I did with 11 seconds left :D, check my cautios Shout level, thats what Im proud of really big time! :)

What's your youtube channel? I'd love to check it out when the time comes to get some help with this game!

Is the game fun?? I actually like games which have hard plat.. but no online trophies.. i have shit internet... i frustrate other online players hehe..

The most fun I've had with Bound is trying to master all the levels and getting all the trophies.

Oh i know i just wanna get a good handle on how you approached everything.

What's your youtube channel? I'd love to check it out when the time comes to get some help with this game!

I made trophy guide and ot is waiting for approval (they say it is roo personal and they want me to describe with words how to run through lvels with words... Im lost, I guess there will be no guide from me... How can I describe jumps in 4X space???, otherwise search for cautious trophy and there is only video :) (Khalashnikovf will help too) Edited by Khalashnikovf

Congrats on the platinum man, and anyone else who has achieved it. This is definitely a well-earned platinum requiring a lot of skill and something to be proud of.

That said, I don't know if I have the perseverance for the last 3 trophies. I can't even figure out how people climb the ribbons so quickly haha.

I made trophy guide and ot is waiting for approval (they say it is roo personal and they want me to describe with words how to run through lvels with words... Im lost, I guess there will be no guide from me... How can I describe jumps in 4X space???, otherwise search for cautious trophy and there is only video :) (Khalashnikovf will help too)

Gotcha, I found it on youtube...thanks!

Congrats on the platinum man, and anyone else who has achieved it. This is definitely a well-earned platinum requiring a lot of skill and something to be proud of.

That said, I don't know if I have the perseverance for the last 3 trophies. I can't even figure out how people climb the ribbons so quickly haha.

Hold L2 and bash X without holding Left stick. That will do the trick :)

• Like 1

where can i see your video guides??? I'm trying to platinum this game as well

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQAwlkrI8ukNJvLMerj6vg

Bound won me over the second I saw the teaser and with Sony's promotion of pre-order two games with 20% off and get a 20% off code down the line I jumped on it. I mainly did it for Abzu though cause I loved Journey and knew former thatgamecompany people worked on it. I will admit once I started Bound I quickly realized how difficult it was going to be to achieve the platinum and with me being a completionist there was a moment where I kind of regretted not doing any research and thinking it was going to be another easy indie game. But, once I start a game I don't quit and it's not because I I don't want to tarnish my 100% trophy completion rate. In fact, as I was getting the trophies in Bound I knew that there could be a possibility that I would've left it unfinished and I would've been okay with it.

It's been a couple of days since I achieved the platinum and it's been an amazing journey. It's my GOTY for 2016 topping Uncharted 4 and trust me i'm a Naughty Dog fanboy.

I went to sleep thinking of Bound. Thinking of how I could improve, thinking of finding new secrets, and strategizing all kinds of things in my head. It's a testament of how addicting this game can be if you let it.

Edited by Taizuke
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I feel exactly the same way. Shout & Steam were the hardest levels for Cautious. Got 1:04:30 on the 100% run and I'm glad I'm done. It's a fantastic game, beautiful looking and at the same time one of the harder platformers. But, on the other hand, after Furi, it was kinda relaxing. :D

Edited by Lowlliet

• 1 month later...

How difficult would you rate this game for the platinum? A rating from 1-10. I for example did the less than 5 death run on Limbo. Think it's around that difficulty?

Well, no, not even close. Chceck out guide, I put 10/10. Now it is easier a bit after last update but still no peace of cake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Winning the platinum trophy is easier now thanks to patch 1.02 where you can skip some scenes in the speedrun menu. It is also very frustrating especially for the trophy "100 run" (the hardest by far). Finally I won the platinum trophy after about 15 attempts with a time of 1: 04: 07: 438.

Edited by Casanova_p

• 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

How hard is the game?

Not as hard as the guide on here suggests. If you're decent at 3D platformers it isn't too bad. 6 or 7 / 10. They added in the ability to skip cutscenes automatically during speedrun mode which gives another 5~ minutes overall extra time during full game runs. No Death is also not that hard because the game itself is pretty easy if you're just going along the normal story route for each level. There's not really any incredibly hard platforming other than the skip you do right at the start of a speedrun on the first level. 

• Like 1

ok, because this game looks visually stunning too, thanks. the guide said it was 10/10.

9 minutes ago, Gage said:

Not as hard as the guide on here suggests. If you're decent at 3D platformers it isn't too bad. 6 or 7 / 10. They added in the ability to skip cutscenes automatically during speedrun mode which gives another 5~ minutes overall extra time during full game runs. No Death is also not that hard because the game itself is pretty easy if you're just going along the normal story route for each level. There's not really any incredibly hard platforming other than the skip you do right at the start of a speedrun on the first level. 

• 2 weeks later...