Satoshi's Humble Bundle Capcom Giveaway - OH WAIT, MORE CODES!

Satoshi Ookami

Gimme, gimme your love. Always remember me. I'm in senpai!

I shall remember you :awesome:

Definitely the best giveaway I've ever seen.  :awesome:

:awesome:

Senpai please. ​~(˘▾˘~)

B-pRREJUIAEhbiH.jpg

YOU ARE AN AUTOMATIC WINNER! 

:awesome:

I can't do that, right? xDDDD

But Satoshi, I already have DMC HD Collection. So I'll enter for the code for DMC HD Collection if you don't mind :awesome:

Okay, no DMC for you :awesome:

• Like 3

1) Very nice of you :)

2) Even though i only want "1" game i'll participate... free goods are very good :D

3) Wow, nice that there's a PS bundle now <3

4) I'd buy it just for RE and RE0 but only if i could add RE to my trophy list... but sadly it seems that this is one of the few games which don't diverge between regions the trophy list  :(

I must say i appreciate very much your gesture of kindness towards this community with this awesome giveaway , Satoshi :D

Unfortunately i will not participare in this giveaway since i do not have a NA acccount so i'll watch from the seats this time around

Good luck to all of you guys taking part on this event. Hope some lucky of you get the prize they aspire the most . Peace out !

What better time to create one? :awesome:

You might be right but the only game i don't own out of those you offering on PS3 is Strider so i'm fine , let the others take a piece of the cake for once .

Oh wait , i've seen that Strider code is for PS4 actually so not a single game i could even play besides form what i have cause no Ps4 right here .

Edited by Jiaho24

Sign me up for DMC or Strider. They're both games that I wouldn't really buy (although I have come close to buying DMC in various sales), but interest me. I regret not adding Strider to my download list when it was on PS+. Of the two I'd prefer DMC, but I'm not going to win anyway, so that hardly matters :P

Thanks for doing this :awesome:

Those of us in the weird time format would write it as September 1st instead of 1st September :awesome:

That's why I said you guys have a weird format :awesome:

Thanks to a anonymous giver, we have an additional set of prizes!

There is one additional Remember Me code and 2 additional consolation prizes!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami