Satoshi's Humble Bundle Capcom Giveaway - OH WAIT, MORE CODES!

Satoshi Ookami

Congrats on having the most organized Humble Bundle giveaway of the PNSP forums.  :blink:

I somehow inspired others since I started it, lol =D

I did hope givers would join this so everyone could be in one organized raffle but I guess I will have to wait for other giveaways so winners can get the code they don't have =D

Oh well, can't have everything going according to a keikaku :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

4) I'd buy it just for RE and RE0 but only if i could add RE to my trophy list... but sadly it seems that this is one of the few games which don't diverge between regions the trophy list :(

I dont really get what you mean by this? Am I understanding that its a region locked trophy list??

@satoshi is the code you got for strider cross buy with ps3/ps4 orr is it 2 codes one for each

I dont really get what you mean by this? Am I understanding that its a region locked trophy list??

@satoshi is the code you got for strider cross buy with ps3/ps4 orr is it 2 codes one for each

I have Resident Evil 100% in my trophy profile and even though i played it on ps3 it counts also for ps4. Furthermore it has no difference in EU or US or whatever region in trophy list...

As to Strider: neither :D ... you have one chance to say either PS3 or PS4. One code for one console...

I know it because i did the pack yesterday too :D ... redeemed Strider, RE and RE0 for PS4. One Code for each game but only one platform possible..

Edited by Evil_Joker88

It's PS4 only.

As to Strider: neither :D ... you have one chance to say either PS3 or PS4. One code for one console...

I know it because i did the pack yesterday too :D ... redeemed Strider, RE and RE0 for PS4. One Code for each game but only one platform possible..

I already chose the PS4 so no choice there =D I expected more people to be interested in it on PS4 =D